hf1

Very wet night nappy - please advise!!!

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Very wet night nappy - please advise!!!

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:27 pm

This is why I love this forum :cnthug: Not only is everyone so supportive but you give me justification to buy more yummy fluff :giggle: :thumbsup:

Am off to take Max to his weekly swim class but will check the thread when I get back.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:15 pm

Emma1977 wrote:
twinkletot wrote:Soakers have an extra layer sewn into them in the wetzone. They have always been very reliable for me. I found WN fleece wraps are very good for night time too. I never found ds wet in the am if he wore one ( same with soakers). :hug:

I also agree with what Julie said about bedbugs.

OK, there is a difference!! Don't feel so daft for asking now :lol:

Thanx for the WN wrap recommendations. Can you recommend who does good soakers as I know lots of sites and WAHMs make them.

(sorry for being a pain with all the questions :oops: )

Your not being a pain :giggle:

Snugglebots, debbies nappies (thenappywrapstore) and bebesnuggles all do soakers. Places like the nappy garden and nappywardrobe also stock wahm soakers. These are the one's I have used so have noexperience of others.

UDNN and WNNN are all we use at night now, I would'nt use anything else as they are the only ones I have found that don't leak as ds is a heavy wetter!!

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:17 pm

Just had a look at the UD website and was curious whether the bamboo or french soy stays drier? I've never heard of french soy so don't know how its absorbency compares with bamboo.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Emma1977 wrote:Just had a look at the UD website and was curious whether the bamboo or french soy stays drier? I've never heard of french soy so don't know how its absorbency compares with bamboo.

If Max is a heavy wetter I'd avoid the soy. I've never had one perosonally but according to this thread bamboo is more absorbent than soy.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:27 pm

I would stick with bamboo..i was very dissapointed with the soy :(

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:31 pm

:shock: glad I asked in case I did think of buying one in the future.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Ho make lovely wool interlock soakers so you could order from the co-op :wink:
Gracie isn't a heavy wetter and I still add an EP to bedbugs at night, hers was very wet this morning which is unusual, the next one I get is going to be all bamboo with no mf in. I would avoid soy, it's not absorbent at all

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:24 pm

I agree with the fleece liner, that has made so much difference to the peachiness of Archies bum in the morning now! :giggle:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:20 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Ho make lovely wool interlock soakers so you could order from the co-op :wink:
Gracie isn't a heavy wetter and I still add an EP to bedbugs at night, hers was very wet this morning which is unusual, the next one I get is going to be all bamboo with no mf in. I would avoid soy, it's not absorbent at all

Would just like to say that I love your new avatar pic, Kirsty. :wink:

Previous

Return to Night Nappies