hf1

Night nappy for little ones

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Night nappy for little ones

Postby confusinglady » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:28 pm

Hi All, I'm currently nesting, waiting the arrival of my second at beg of April :D We invested in cloth with my 2 year old so have the basics for daytime. Didn't get beyond prefolds as they worked for us, slight leakage but going to try different folds with nippas this time (although I still keep looking around for nappies I don't really need! They're too cute!) However due to DD having a bad case of silent reflux once she slept I didn't want to chance her waking up due to wet nappies so never got round to it.
I'm now planning for the next one but I really can't remember what I did from newborn,I'm pretty sure she just went in her daytime nappy as your up feeding and changing them every few hours anyway. What have others done from newborn and when have you needed a more dedicated night nappy? I have been following the posts and reckon I'll go for a WNNN when I do get one but just don't know when I should invest in one.
I'm trying to find all of this out now while I still have energy, hands free and the brain power!
Thanks for your help,
Nic :)

My avatar
daydreamer
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Night nappy for little ones

Postby daydreamer » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:08 pm

Afraid i can't give any practical advice on newborn cloth as we only started a couple of months in, however, i would recommend WNNN and Bumgenius V3. Though the BG v3 get quite mixed reviews, they work for some and not for others, luckily they work well for us. The HL Bedbugs seem quite popular aswell though i have yet to try them, they're on my list :giggle:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:12 pm

WNNN are very popular & work well for most. They just don't fit DS well so sold mine on. I do love the HL bedbugs though & the HONN - both are quite similar and work well for me heavy wetter. Bets of luck finding something that works for you. :D

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:04 pm

Thank you peeps,
I will have a look at some of those and check out their sizes.
x

Return to Night Nappies