hf1

WNNN or goodmamas?

My avatar
miriam
Clothie
Clothie

WNNN or goodmamas?

Postby miriam » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:38 am

I have given my WNNN a go last night. No leaks! My daughter did moan a bit (not as much as the OH!) but not sure if thats coz she was cold?

Anyway only have 2 and figure will need 4 for proper night use...am deciding between ordering goodmamas or more WNNN and wondered what others thought who might have tried both?

Mx

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: WNNN or goodmamas?

Postby rhead » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:29 pm

Is your LO a heavy wetter, and are you looking specifically at the GoodNights or regular GMs? I haven't tried their NNs yet but I've used the regular ones before with a fleece-topped bamboo booster with no problems - that said, DD is at worst a medium wetter. Their biggest plus is probably that they're a trimmer fit than the WNs.

I haven't tried the new WNNNs yet but have my first one on the way :mrgreen:. They get rave reviews from most people, especially for heavy wetters, and I like that you can get them with a stay-dry, won't-show-stains inner. I'm thinking I can probably get away with one or two hemp boosters instead of the trifold bamboo insert, which should make it slimmer, and they're gorgeous and quite good value... I'd probably say go for the WN!

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:41 am

WE have both and i prefer my Goodmama Night nappy. We have the good boost folded in half inside the booster and boost again with a puddlekins hemp fleece booster as we have a heavy wetter at night. WE have the nippa fastening one and we love it!

We also have 2 new style WNNNs, i got Bamboo velour outer to add and extra layer of absorbency but i still have to boost with 2 hemp inserts and the outer is much wetter compared to the GMNN. We also dont get gapes with our GM at the moment but we do with the WN a little, think its because of all the boosting :hohoho: DD looks like such a weeble in it!

Will definitely be getting more GMNN when funds allow x

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:58 am

Id go for GMs without a doubt. They are much more squishy (and therefore much more comfortable for baby!) and have the nippa fastening so will be a perfect fit regardless of size. I think theyre a lot more absorbent too. we had major issues with WNNN though, whereas most dont. Definitely invest in 1 or 2 GM NN if you can :wink:

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:52 pm

Are GM serged? We dont get a good fit if the nappy is t&t, my lo's legs aee too skinny. Who stocks the nippa GM night nappy?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:44 pm

zippie-purple-monkey wrote:Are GM serged? We dont get a good fit if the nappy is t&t, my lo's legs aee too skinny. Who stocks the nippa GM night nappy?

Nobody in the UK I don't think. You'd have to get them direct from GM.

Return to Night Nappies