Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:04 pm

anyone tried these? my youngest is saturating his night nappy :roll:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: ellashouse hemp night nappy

Postby 2climbingboys » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:06 pm

I didn't really rate the bumhuggers we had - I sold them on quite quickly. I replaced them with WNNN and UDNN, but even fluffles well boosted with bamboo and hemp out-performed them.

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:09 pm

thankyou :)
will have to keep saving for a wnnn!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:18 pm

See I loved our Bumhuggers, and with the frilled cuffs we got on better with them than the WNNN. I boosted Evies with a Mothercare Smart Nappy insert and 2 EP hemp inserts, and then the Bumhuggers attached booster, used with wool it outlasted our others.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:23 pm

I've always had to boost BH to last overnight on my heavy wetter. Iris used to wear them boosted overnight no problems when she was your LO's age. They're now our emergency, middle of the night nappy change nappies and still just about do the job (heavily boosted with lots of hemp and bamboo, of course!). I think for the price they're quite good value. And quite quick drying because of the flip out booster. That opening also means a decent size pocket for stuffing, which means you can customise to how heavily your baby wets. I don't think they're a bad budget NN.

Return to Night Nappies