How did it go?

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: me and minkis again...

Postby megansmummy » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:37 pm

well we did get a tiny leak :-? But im not sure if the WNNN inserts that I used were too narrow? as the leak was right at the side...not sure but i have some bamboo terried and some PD bamboos on their way so I will try again :)

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:52 pm

megansmummy wrote:well we did get a tiny leak :-? But im not sure if the WNNN inserts that I used were too narrow? as the leak was right at the side...not sure but i have some bamboo terried and some PD bamboos on their way so I will try again :)

They're pretty wide and I find I do have to make sure my stuffing is wide enough...

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:54 pm

yeah thats what i was thinking Steph, im annoyed with myself really as i thought it when i stuffed the nappy last night :roll: i was actually thinking that the insert would probably move around as K is a side sleeper too, it was only a tiny leak tho so i deffinatly think it was a stuffing issue on my part...

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Did he appreciate the flowers? ;) :giggle:

Still only a tiny leak is good!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:24 pm

He looked gorgeous! :wink: :giggle: Yeah and i would have normally put a soaker over the top for any just incase ones but i wanted to give it a hard cor run so i didnt :roll:

Do you mind if i try it once more tomorow night and then send it back to you?? :oops:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:21 pm

megansmummy wrote:He looked gorgeous! :wink: :giggle: Yeah and i would have normally put a soaker over the top for any just incase ones but i wanted to give it a hard cor run so i didnt :roll:

Do you mind if i try it once more tomorow night and then send it back to you?? :oops:

Of course not!

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:25 pm

Yay for minkis :wine: Jaden wears a slinki or standard L too - the standard is a lot wider, so the stuffing defo needs to be too. I use 2 ep hemps and a pd in the slinkis, and that lot plus a mf in the standards. The ep's i use in the standards are the ones i got a while back on ebay which were waaay too wide for any other nappy, so im quite glad i didnt send them back to be altered :giggle:

Previous

Return to Night Nappies