hf1

Wild Child Night nappies

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Wild Child Night nappies

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:19 pm

help, im confused by all of the snap-in boosters! :hohoho: theres so many, what are they? lol

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Wild Child Night nappies

Postby simlou » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:05 pm

I need help too! I've had a night nappy in and out of my basket for the last two days as I have no idea how many boosters to by and is hemp or bamboo better. Never used a night nappy before (we're still using disposables :oops: - i know, the shame!) Somebody please help then I can order my gorgeous nappy!

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:09 pm

Mine came with 3 long thin boosters, 1 Hemp I think, 2 MF. And another long thing booster that has a shaped one attached which is also in hemp I think.
I haven't the foggiest what I'm doing :hohoho: :oops:

and this is our first Night Nappy too. I normally just boost one of our day ones with hemp

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:15 pm

Sorry am probably just being dense but did it come with all of those as standard? I added two hemp ones to my basket too but then wondered whether that was too much as the description said they were like 4 layers folded over....just think the nappy might end up huge if I stick too much in and Ewan is only small so it just may be too uncomfortable for him. I'm clueless when it comes to boosting :oops:

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:18 pm

Anything goes, I think.

Just popper in whatever you want, wherever you want depending on whether you like microfibre or not and how much absorbency you need.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:20 pm

Gracies has 3 boosters, the top one is shorter and fleece covered then there is the long hemp one and then the mf one goes underneath that one so it is on the bottom but when you double up the booster at the front the mf is on top of the hemp. Does that make sense?? I don't use the mf one though, I pop in a Tykies doubler?
Does it fit?

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:41 pm

Sorry to crash Stacey :oops: but can someone explain how I'm supposed to fold the front down? :oops: I'm used to having 2 rows of snaps :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:45 pm

0_Lisa_0 wrote:Sorry to crash Stacey :oops: but can someone explain how I'm supposed to fold the front down? :oops: I'm used to having 2 rows of snaps :giggle:

:-? are you meant to be able to do that? If you are then I have no clue, sorry just shows how close I have looke at Gracies, we have had it for months as well!!

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:48 pm

I assume so as they are advertised as OS :oops:

Next

Return to Night Nappies