My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Wild Child Night nappies

Postby Louise » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:09 pm

0_Lisa_0 wrote:That the sizing for the workhorses though, I have the NN the only thing I can find is this
Size PLUS- one size fits most, THIS nappy will fit larger babies and toddlers. It features a higher rise, greater absorbent layers, and wider crotch measurement.

Size- one size fits most, probably not new bubs though!

so no help with how to fold for a lower rise :(

I'm not sure you can. One of my OS Aussie nappies didn't have an adjustable rise. If there's only one row of poppers I don't see how you would be able to adjust it. :-?

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:11 pm

hmmm experimantation shall be required later on then I think
Ta

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:16 pm

You can't adjust the rise on them as far as I know. Or at least I can't see a way to do it :-?
The Plus is just a more generous of the original NN. The Plus looks like it'll fit Dawn so I would say the normal NN is just a OS without an adjustable rise

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:05 pm

Right, sorry if I've caused confusion. I renamed them size 1 and size 2 as I thought one size and plus size was a bit confusing (but I guess not if people then go and look at them on the WC website as well :giggle: )

There's no rise adjustment. I think she describes them as 'one size' as they fit a wide size range, and for smaller babies would fit through to potty training. Antonia is 13.5 lbs and fits the 'one size'/size 1 fine and I think it would go quite a bit smaller too. The larger size one also fits a wide size range, but starting at a bigger size.

The boosting is adjustable. For smaller/lighter wetters, I don't think you'll need all the boosting. We're going to try with one of the inserts removed and see how that goes.

Would be useful to get any feedback from people on how the sizes fit (please email me victoria@jabulanappies.co.uk) so I can adjust the wording on the website if necessary.

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Oh, just to add. For most babies, you probably won't need extra boosting. It comes with a pretty generous set of boosters. I would only buy others initially if you prefer a different material to the standard.

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:14 pm

:-? Not sure what to do about the rise situation then, it's going to be waaay too big on him, and really if you can't adjust the rise it's not really a OS nappy imo . Thats not directed at you Victoria, more an addition i think WC should maybe mention :oops:

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:23 pm

The Dreamy plus fits Gracie perfectly just now but I do have to add extra boosting to it and she isn't a heavy wetter, saying that I don't like a night nappy to be wet on the outside in the morning, very damp at best :oops:

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:29 pm

0_Lisa_0 wrote::-? Not sure what to do about the rise situation then, it's going to be waaay too big on him, and really if you can't adjust the rise it's not really a OS nappy imo . Thats not directed at you Victoria, more an addition i think WC should maybe mention :oops:

Yeah, that's partly why I chose not to use their sizing names, but to rename them size 1 and 2s. Lisa, contact me off forum, but you are welcome to send back for refund if you're not happy with it. How big is Austin by the way?

Previous

Return to Night Nappies