hf1

FS Night Nappies

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

FS Night Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:49 pm

I really need a couple FS night nappies for Teddy asap. Does anyone know where there are any instock? Would prefer a fitted as we tend to use wool and fleece at night. At the moment we are using one stuffie, a bumble and a minki pocket.

thanks Lisa x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: FS Night Nappies

Postby megansmummy » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:53 pm

Puddlekins, the only thing with PK nights is the one i have borrowed off Charlibunny is really small :-? I would say its smaller than my PK OS's and i dont think i would get Kieren in it for much longer...maybe Ems can make a toddler sized one?

I have also borrowed a BBH but the rise is waaaay to low on kieren, if he pooped in it we would have a disaster on our hands :oops:

Apart from that I have taken the leap with minki and slinki minki becuase Side snaps are marking Kierens legs :-? I will use wool over the top...but we just havnt found a suitable FS fitted night nappy :(

Goodmama obviously but you would have to buy direct and that would take time...

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:24 pm

Hi Tory :idea:

I've tried the PK and found them a little small. Ted is tall and built like rugby player, we used to use BBH but these are too small in the rise now. I'm waiting for the FS WNNN to come out. Most SS don't suit his shape. I haven't tried the new WNNN, expensive mistake it they don't fit him. As I couldn't use them on the other 2 - Lottie would outpee and Will is happy with his minkis

Might have to order a GM, as the day nappies and the GM One we have are one of our best fits.

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:52 pm

Hmmm.i've got a pk night nappy and it's huge,bigger or at least the same as our pk os? Odd! It's on the tightest setting now at almost 9 months even boosted well and the rise is huge on nathan.it's bamboo.maybe ems can shed some light?

[ Mobile Post ] Image

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:58 pm

mummytofive wrote: I'm waiting for the FS WNNN to come out. Most SS don't suit his shape. I haven't tried the new WNNN, expensive mistake it they don't fit him.

Are they making a FS WNNN then?! I love the WNNN's for absorbancy as we dont have to boost them and so they are relativly slim but we just arnt getting on with SS nappies much at the moment (apart from DnF, HO and Tykies)...

Hmmm.i've got a pk night nappy and it's huge,bigger or at least the same as our pk os? Odd! It's on the tightest setting now at almost 9 months even boosted well and the rise is huge on nathan.it's bamboo.maybe ems can shed some light?

That is odd, i folded one of the boosters over in the PK nights and it caused leg gape,..there is no way i could get away with adding an EP or anything...it just seems reeaaaaaally small :-?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:03 pm

megansmummy wrote:Puddlekins, the only thing with PK nights is the one i have borrowed off Charlibunny is really small :-? I would say its smaller than my PK OS's and i dont think i would get Kieren in it for much longer...maybe Ems can make a toddler sized one?

I have also borrowed a BBH but the rise is waaaay to low on kieren, if he pooped in it we would have a disaster on our hands :oops:

Apart from that I have taken the leap with minki and slinki minki becuase Side snaps are marking Kierens legs :-? I will use wool over the top...but we just havnt found a suitable FS fitted night nappy :(

Goodmama obviously but you would have to buy direct and that would take time...

I have PM'd Ems because there must be some mistake with the nappy as it has rise poppers so must be OS but is alot smaller than day nappies :-? :giggle:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:28 pm

Would you like me to measure ours?
I fold the insert over and add a bamboost folded in half as well.
[ Mobile Post ] Image

Return to Night Nappies