hf1

Replacing snaps on Bedbug

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Replacing snaps on Bedbug

Postby 50ftQueenie » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:11 pm

Has anyone ever tried replacing snaps on a bedbug? I bought a few pre-loved and the snaps have had it. :cry: The nappies themselves are fine they just ping undone in the night. I don't want to bin them because they cost me lots and of course they're still yummy bedbugs. So any ideas? I honestly don't want to have to replace them (well, I do a little bit but it would cost way too much money). Thanks in advance. :)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Replacing snaps on Bedbug

Postby Louise » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:15 pm

Ask a WAHM if they will do it for you, the snaps may just need repressing. Pocketbots used to do a snap repair/replacement service for 50p a snap too. You could email her and ask if she's still doing it.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:21 pm

Unless they just need repressing, I think you will struggle to find someone to replace them, it's alot of work with hidden snaps.
Last edited by flutterby on Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:24 pm

flutterby wrote:Unless they just need repressing, I hink you will struggle to find someone to replace them, it's alot of work with hidden snaps.

:doh: :doh: Forgot about the hidden snaps. :oops:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Hmmm... yes it does look like a lot of work to replace them. :x Maybe I'll just have to use the dodgy ones with soakers rather than longies so it's a snug fit. Do you fancy doing me a night nappy Hanna, to cheer me up? :wink: :giggle:

Return to Night Nappies