hf1

Holden's Landing Bed Bugs

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Holden's Landing Bed Bugs

Postby monsterm » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:54 pm

I've been using cloth with my 2nd since she was a few weeks old but I haven't been brave enough to try night time. I LOVE LOVE LOVE using cloth (I mostly use LL bamboo) & hate putting disposable on at night. I love the look of the bed bugs but I must admit I find the info on the website a bit unclear. Can you ladies help me out please?

Do you need a wrap with them or are they AIO? There are so many options for different materials for the nappies, I am a bit confused. What did you choose? Why? I have bamboo for day & love it so thinking about sticking to bamboo.

Help please
Thanks
monsterm

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Holden's Landing Bed Bugs

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:58 pm

Bedbus are a fitted nappy so you do need a wrap, the have a MF core as standard and we mainly have BV topped inserts and outers but I think that comes down to preference and you can ask to have bamboo instead of MF
hope that helps :D

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:44 pm

I use mostly bedbug's :mrgreen: we love them with wool or fleece over them and DD is usually less wet in the morning in them while her bed is dry. They come with 2 boosters each so you can choose the absorbency you need and there is also room to add some more if needed.
I find them a much better fit than sposies too so less :crossbaby: in the mornings

My avatar
sam+3
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby sam+3 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:47 pm

I was confused about these too!!! ive bought one from someone on here and ive got a natures babies wrap and a LL wrap and i will use both of these with it and see how we get on.
Ive also got some easy-peasy baby bamboo boosters which i guess can be added if needed?
Ill let you know how we get on when it arrives :wink:

:cnthug:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:50 pm

I love Bedbugs! We have three toddler-sized ones now, and they're the softest, best-fitting night nappies in our stash. They're not as absorbant as Weenotions Night Notions, but all round are working best for us at the moment. I highly recommend them. Bibs 'n Bots and Jabula both have some in stock :twisted:

My avatar
cvdbout
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby cvdbout » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Just to add our experience, we have 2 M/L which are gorgeous, fit great and are very soft. BV outer and inside, with the 2 boosters BV, but I think it has the MF inner (bought preloved) as DD usually wakes up with it soaked while WNNN can remain dry on the outside easily.

Think if I was to get the bigger one I'd want bamboo instead of mf, as both my kids seem to be medium to heavy wetters overnight.

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:19 pm

I love my Bedbugs, find them a great fit and very absorbant for us (Archie isn't a heavy wetter though) I use them under wool only at night.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:39 pm

Humm whilst I love the beauty of Gracies Dreamscapes they aren't the most absorbent although one of ours has an organic cotton core and it is better, i do have to use extra boosting and Gracie isn't a heavy wetter. Next time I am going to oder an all bamboo one (bamboo core etc)

Have you tried using you ll's overnight? I used to use one over night on Gracie and it was great, I just added a folded bamboo terry square to it.

Wool or fleece are both fab over night. x

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:39 am

Not a fan of bedbugs here, thre just not absorbent enough, and leave red marks on charlies thighs from prolonged contact with urine. (but then the same can be said for all other fitteds, just more so with bedbugs)
But if you do want to use them get a bamboo core and use wool over the top x

Next

Return to Night Nappies