hf1

minky sizing help please

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

minky sizing help please

Postby fluffycabbage » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:38 pm

Im thinking of putting charlie into minky nappies at night, but need help on sizing. In the day she wears BBSS M on tightest snaps on the waist and second tightest on legs. And WNSS L on tightest snaps.
So what size would you recommend?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: minky sizing help please

Postby megansmummy » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:57 am

Well for comparisson Kieren wore a large BBSS (on the second tightest snaps for legs and toghtest for tummy) a month or two ago and i am trying him in a large standard and large slinki (when the slinki arrives) and the large standard is a little big on him around the belly but he has chunky thighs and it fits nicely around his thighs... If Charlie can still wear a medium BBSS then i might be tempted to go for a medium standard...cant help on the slinki yet though :-?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:27 pm

:idea: Me again! :giggle:

well K is alseep in a large slinki, the fit is equaly as great as the standard...infact i prefer the fit of the slinki as its not SO HUGE as the standard...but the slinki doesnt have cross over tabs and K's are done right up as tight as it will go :-? If Charlie is skinny then i would maybe try a medium one of those too?

Sorry im not more help :(

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:30 pm

I've only ever had L standard Minkis and they are HUGE, way too big for Katie. Ryan wears one at night and he is 4.5. I'd probably go for a M standard Minki now and possibly get a L slinki when she's a bit bigger.

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:29 pm

thanks tory, thanks louise. well jaden wears L slinkis and standards, so maybe i'll try her with one of his slinkis tomorrow night. if its big then at least i know im looking for medium :wink:

Return to Night Nappies