My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: How did you all get on with your WC NN's

Postby Louise » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:04 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:Yeah. We have the bigger NN, the DNN+ as it's labeled inside, and it fits on almost the tighest snaps without them crossing over, iygwim? but just wondering how the Size 2 days (Workhorses probably, cheaper :oops: ) compare size wise to the DNN+
As if they're a simular size, they'll be great on Dawn :mrgreen:

I've only ever had a side saddle so not sure. From their website

With Wild Child you also save money! Every child's absorbency needs are different, why pay for all the extra boosting you DON'T need. With the new Wild Child Workhorse, you only pay for what you need, you don't waste your money on any unnecessary boosting. That's always a good thing, especially these days.

SIZE 1- 3.5kg-9kg: waist 28-58cm:rise 33-39cm
SIZE2- 7kg-19kg: waist 28-68cm: rise 39-47cm

Please use measurements over weight as your deciding factor.

The new Wild Childs are a generous fit, size one would encompass size small and medium in most other brands. Size 2 would approximate large and extra large in other brands. My almost 3 year old wears size 2 and her snaps are still meeting in the middle, granted she is a small girl but that gives you a general idea of the sizing.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:53 pm

I don't cross over the tabs on Gracie's Dreamy plus either, so either Dawn has shot up or Gracie has chubbed out :giggle:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:00 pm

i think shes shot up. her clothes arent any diff, just her nappies lol. shes a 23 waist now, not 24/25

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:40 pm

I love the look of them and I desperately need to get Findlay some new night nappies as he has none that are absorbant enough *and* fit without huge leg gape due to him being very little (10lb 6oz now) but is the WC NN any good for heavy wetters (he takes in 500-575ml of milk whilst asleep so assume he wees a similar amount out) as I see it has microfibre as part of the inner.

My avatar
WillowRose
Clothie
Clothie

Postby WillowRose » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:16 pm

I got mine in the post today and I love it! Tried it on briefly, can't wait to give it a good testing tonight! I am pleasantly surprised with the sizing, I got a size 1 and still have to almost cross the tabs completely, I was scared it was going to be too small :giggle:

As for the microfibre, I bought an extra hemp booster with it and have removed all the MF boosters, they seem a bit confusing, lol, I'm not looking forward to popping it all back together! I am going to fold them so that most the padding is right at the front, ought to do the trick. The legs gape a little, but I think adjusting the boosters should sort that.

Love the colour too, I got whale watching :)

Freya has about 20+ oz of milk overinight, sometimes more than 24oz, so I will pop on tomorrow to update on leakage!

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:20 pm

Oooo I think I recognise your avatar, are you on BnB??

Look forward to hearing how Freya gets on with it. How much does she weigh if the tabs are almost completely crossed?

My avatar
WillowRose
Clothie
Clothie

Postby WillowRose » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:45 am

Yeah I am kirsten1985 on BnB, are you on too?

She prob weighs about 17lb now, I haven't been for ages, lol. Makes me wonder how you would get it on a smaller younger baby?!

I didn't get to try it last night, she was being sick and had diarrhoea, 2 hourly nappy changes at least all night, no way she was going near my pretty fluff! I was looking forward to using it though, hopefully she will be better soon.

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:43 pm

I'm Lottie86 on there :)

Ah I may come unstuck with the sizing then :( Findlay was weighed today and with the big volumes we are getting into him he is now bang on 11lb (not even half an oz over lol) but as he is long for his weight he is v v skinny (he has his small WNSS and WNNL nappies on the tighest waist and leg settings!)

Hope Freya is feeling a lot better soon!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:10 am

Gracie had her brand new one on last night, I just popped it on her with the zillion of inserts that came with it and it was bone dry on the out side this morning and she had a fair bit more to drink than usual yesterday so much as it pains me I think I will part with a couple of bedbugs and get another

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies