hf1

best place to buy XL slinki Minkis?

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

best place to buy XL slinki Minkis?

Postby fluffycabbage » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:53 pm

looking for an xl slinki minki for jaden - wheres the best place to buy them from,price-wise ? TIA :D

ETA - found little pants nappies do them for £9.99 any sizehttp://littlepants.co.uk/index.php? ... cts_id=134, and The Nappy Lady do white ones for £5.99! http://www.thenappylady.co.uk/public/pr ... =43&cat=14 :wine:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: best place to buy XL slinki Minkis?

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:07 am

update - little pants got back to me this morning, saying they couldnt do them at price :-? well why are they advertised at that price then?!?! :evil: :evil:
looks like someone else will get my custom........

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:22 am

Thats not on, surley if they advertise them at a certain price then they have to sell them at that price? :-? I was a little less than impressed when i tried to buy from them last week and wasnt able to use paypal unless I wanted to cover the pp charges myself or pay by bank transfer which im not comfortable with (or cheque/postal order which would have taken too long)...I have never been asked to cover pp fee's when i have bought online...so i used babykind...postage was £1 for an order under £20 and I wasnt charged for using my pp account either... Great customer services and speedy delivery :wink:

have you thought about ordering through minki directly?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:29 am

megansmummy wrote:Thats not on, surley if they advertise them at a certain price then they have to sell them at that price? :-? I was a little less than impressed when i tried to buy from them last week and wasnt able to use paypal unless I wanted to cover the pp charges myself or pay by bank transfer which im not comfortable with (or cheque/postal order which would have taken too long)...I have never been asked to cover pp fee's when i have bought online...so i used babykind...postage was £1 for an order under £20 and I wasnt charged for using my pp account either... Great customer services and speedy delivery :wink:

have you thought about ordering through minki directly?

I agree, I'm not all that keen on buying anything from Little Pants either due to her PP policy. I've always bought my nappies direct from Minki, always had great CS and never had to wait long for my nappies even if they were custom made ones.

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:32 am

thanks girls. yeah i'll look at both and compare, if theyve both got good cs and accept pp :D

ETA just got an email back after asking if i could still order at the £10.50 rate which it has now been changed to......

Yes you can, but there's not much point, unless you have a voucher you want to use, which you can use with me, but can't use at minki.

If you order with me, I will just order it for you, and it will be shipped direct from Minki. If you'd prefer to do it that way, then it's no problem at all, except that I can't find a slinki minki dizzy dino. The price of the XL slinki minkis Dinosaurs is £13.50. Is that the one you mean? If not, can you send me a link?

Best Regards

Alison

Hmmmmmmm :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:44 am

:-? Not the best CS Ive heard :-?

I can highly recommend Babykind for really quick despatch and excellent customer service - anything I ordered I received the next day!

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:49 am

:roll: typical, just ordered from them direct :hohoho:

Return to Night Nappies