hf1

Wee Notions Night Nappy - new style

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Wee Notions Night Nappy - new style

Postby moonfruit » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:42 am

Could someone measure a large for me please? Rise and waist and thigh on the tightest and loosest settings.

thanks Lisa

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: WN NN - new style

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:08 am

I don't have one Lisa but I have tried one, which one of you lo's is it for?/ xx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:24 am

I could measure mine but it's only been washed once so may shrink a bit more yet.

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Wee Notions Night Nappy - new style

Postby shoogah01 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:51 am

tightest settings- waist 16" thigh 10", rise 18" not stretched

loosest settings- 28"thigh 14", rise 18" fully stretched

Not really sure if I did it right but I did check 3 times :oops: but it is much bigger when on loosest :)
you could probably check with Suzanne or Margaret to make sure :)

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:30 pm

Kirstyh wrote:I don't have one Lisa but I have tried one, which one of you lo's is it for?/ xx

I'm trying to work out if one would suit Teddy. I'm really struggling at night with him at the moment. ATM he's wearing Wills toddler piddle poddles boosted with EP hemp, but I like having a night nappy stash as well :-?

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:42 pm

I would probably say that WNNN would be perfect for him, we have a heavy wetter and they are always dry on the outside in the mornings after 13 hours :shock: they are very big when on the loosest setting too, I measured all 3 types BOV, minky and cotton outers and they were all the same measurements

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:08 pm

I thought size wise they'd be ok, not sure about the shape. He has problems with SS nappies :-?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:29 pm

Lisa, sorry i only just saw this...as you know I have probs with SS night nappies too and our WNs were perfect untill we got issues with the thighs...I have to have Kierens snapped on the second to last snap at the thighs and then we get leg gape becuase its so loose... But it totaly depends on the shape doesnt it :-? I have just ordered a S'bish night nappy to try...

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:19 pm

Can you let me know how you get on with it Tory. I've ordered a WC night nappy so hoping this might work. I think I might try the WNNN, I suppose I should sell some of our bedbugs, they are just sitting in a pile looking very unloved :(

Next

Return to Night Nappies