hf1

Night Nappies

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Night Nappies

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:04 pm

I just have one WNNN which we used for the first time last night :) I was thinking 4 would be plenty as we wash every second day but maybe not!

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:06 pm

HighlandMum wrote:I just have one WNNN which we used for the first time last night :) I was thinking 4 would be plenty as we wash every second day but maybe not!

I wash every 3 days (thus always have 4 NN in the wash) am really starting to think I need to halve my NN stash :oops: :oops:

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cookiegirl » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:12 pm

I have 1 WNNN, 7 bedbugs, and 2 HO on the way. I also have 4 BBH and a drybees fleece NN I occasionally use. I'm still on the lookout for more tho, as the bedbugs have to be boosted. :oops: I'm hoping the HO's will be 'the one'

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:36 pm

vampiredreams wrote:
HighlandMum wrote:I just have one WNNN which we used for the first time last night :) I was thinking 4 would be plenty as we wash every second day but maybe not!

I wash every 3 days (thus always have 4 NN in the wash) am really starting to think I need to halve my NN stash :oops: :oops:

Give me a shout if you decide to get rid of some ;)

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Umm i have quite a few now actually!!

2 Minkee WNNN's
4 slinki minki's (with bamboo terries/PD's and EP's as inserts)
1 S'bish night nappy on it way to me

So thats 7 :)

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:51 pm

Noah has 7 WNNN's and could do with a couple more because I'm so disorganised (lazy) that I'm always having to search through the pile of clean nappies to put one together. :oops:

Poppy is really lacking night nappies ATM because I've just about retired her small bedbugs so she only has 5 night nappies right now. But I do have two more dreamscapes on order and will hopefully be ordering a couple more in a few weeks. :wine:

It's possibly the only nappy related thing that me and Mike agree on that ten night nappies are needed to allow for drying time, even though I wash them every day or so..

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:53 pm

I haven't any 'proper' NN!!

I've always used my Sm Slinki Minki's stuffed to the last with whatever is to hand- but am hoping for a WNNN or similar soon.... Stalking the fitted's board!! lol!

x Eliza x

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:57 pm

I have:

2 x WNNN
1 x UDNN
2 x Mummy-made NN (similar to WNNN in style)

I could really do with 2 more to make life easier when I'm dosrganised and don't make up the nappies as soon as they are dry.

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:44 pm

HighlandMum wrote:Give me a shout if you decide to get rid of some ;)

That I shall as no doubt I will be selling some...as it is each nappy only gets worn every 8-10 days lol :giggle: :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies