hf1

Toddler bedbugs?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Toddler bedbugs?

Postby megansmummy » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:58 am

Could someone measure the leg holes for me please? The M/L wasnt a great fit on Kieren last time we tried so im wondering about trying a toddler bedbug?

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Toddler bedbugs?

Postby vampiredreams » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:03 am

i have tried one of my toddler bedbugs on Whiff and it was mahoosive....leg holes measure 7 inches unstretched and 11 inches stretched

ETA just comapred a m/l with a toddler laid flat and the only difference i can see is the gussett bit is slightly wider :shock:
Last edited by vampiredreams on Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:05 am

They are huge. Ella is just into one with room to grow. She still fits the M/L. She's pretty chunky build too.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:06 am

hmmm see K's thighs are 10" atm, although he has just started properly crawling so i guess he could slim down a bit...but thats the prob we have with our large WNNN's the leg holes are just tight and i have to leave them so loose that we get leg gape :-?

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:08 am

Mmm that's the really chunky stage before they start cruising and then walking. I'll go see if it's in dryer.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:11 am

I'll measure one of our if Beth can't find hers. It's weird, laid next to a M/L it doesn't look much bigger, but is when it's on. It's too big as a day nappy but perfect for nights, the softest and squidgiest nappy we have. Jasmine is medium build with fat-ish thighs (second poppers in on her large WNNN waist and thigh) and it fits great.

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:13 am

The leg holes are prob about 7-8 inches un stretched. They are really soft and stretchy. Ella's thighs are about 11.5". Not sure what it would be like around waist and rise. They are huge and squidy. :)

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:03 am

Thanks, i have borrowed one to try out :wine:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox