hf1

WCNN problems!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: WCNN problems!

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:47 am

u got me wondering what isze i have now! hmmmm we used ours on t last night, and i reckon with more poppers they'd be great, heaps of layers for a night nappy which is fab, was not even damp outside after 12 hours. looked very bulky though and had to be adjusted a few times to get his bum in (builders bum style!lol) our only issue was the wing droop thing so i put a wool soaker over the top to hold it together. shame as they are gorgeous!

eta sorry if i'm being dumb, but do they do side snap nappies? we get a much better fit with those.

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: WCNN problems!

Postby victoriaw » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:58 am

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:u got me wondering what isze i have now! hmmmm we used ours on t last night, and i reckon with more poppers they'd be great, heaps of layers for a night nappy which is fab, was not even damp outside after 12 hours. looked very bulky though and had to be adjusted a few times to get his bum in (builders bum style!lol) our only issue was the wing droop thing so i put a wool soaker over the top to hold it together. shame as they are gorgeous!

eta sorry if i'm being dumb, but do they do side snap nappies? we get a much better fit with those.

You got the plus size :wink:

They don't do side snap on night nappies, but they do on the day ones (the range called 'side snappers'). They aren't doing them wholesale yet, although that may be about to change, so hopefully I'll have some in soon. (I've got one which I'm testing on Antonia at the moment and seems to be working well - although she's only had it on twice so far and pooed in it straight away both times :giggle: so hasn't had a good long test yet)

Previous

Return to Night Nappies