hf1

can anyone reccomend me a pocket or aio night nappy?

My avatar
rachelinscotland
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: can anyone reccomend me a pocket or aio night nappy?

Postby rachelinscotland » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:35 pm

BGv3 are just a newer version of the BGv2, the main differences are 1) extra inch of PUL on the inside of the nappy, and 2) stronger velcro/aplix which stays sticky longer and doesn't go all curly. Also they come with a large and small microfibre insert, instead of just the 1 that the v2 came with.

oh and btw, the Greenkids pockets are also onesize but without the poppers to adjust the height - there's a special way of folding them down (which I haven't tried yet, as only used them on bigger babies). But have to say, we love GKs for daytime - that's about all Clement wears during the day - they're fantastic. But I didn't have success with them at night because his vest was picking up dampness from the top/front of the nappy, esp when he rolled to tummy.

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:36 pm

eviesmummy wrote:
angiepangie2809 wrote:
eviesmummy wrote:We used Greenkids Anytimes successfully overnight until Evie was almost 2 and outgrow the rise (she is very tall anyway). I stuffed with their double bamboo insert and bamboo booster, and a mf insert on top and there was still room for more, while being very trim.

The Anytimes are PUL so we didnt get any wicking, the Funtimes avoid as they are typically cotton and I dont think they would cut it at night.

what size did you use hun? an idea on what the sizes are an weight ranges on these?
thanks x

They are a one size nappy :wink:

excellent. thanks hun. x

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:01 pm

ok. have put a wanted post up in the wanted section for the v3 bumgenius and the greenkids anytimes. Thanks girls....any further suggestions keep them coming.

thanks

Previous

Return to Night Nappies