hf1

We're going to have to use sposies:-(

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

We're going to have to use sposies:-(

Postby moonfruit » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:18 am

Our search for a front snapping night nappy hasn't found anything that is in stock and available :oops: I've ordered some WC nappies from Victoria but she's not sure if they will arrive in the next round or the one after. All of our SS night nappies now leak within 4 hours on Teddy as they don't suit his shape anymore and he's not a really heavy wetter. The nappy isn't soaking but his clothes and my bedding is. We're boosting Wills piddle poddles but can only do this for a couple of nights. Minki pockets seem to be bringing him out in a rash. I really don't know what to do. :cry:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: We're going to have to use sposies:-(

Postby Frances » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:20 am

Oh no! Have you tried Minki Huggles? They're very reliable, and various places such as Babykind often have them instock. Hope you manage to get some more night nappies that suit Teddy very soon

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:24 am

Oh no :( We had to use one last night as we dont have enough night nappies atm...but the size 1 WC fits Kieren REALLY nicely so i will be on the look out for more of those when victoria gets them in stock :) I have also ordered a large s'bish night nappy from bums-n-roses and they still have those instock too?? Mine hasnt arrived yet but i ordered last friday so hopefully it should be dispatched soon :wink:

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:40 am

Frances - I hadn't thought of huggles, your a star :wine: I think we have some stored away somewhere. I know what I'm doing after lunch.

Tory - I've got 3 WC night nappies on order from Jabula and am waiting to here back from GM. I had a look at the s'bish but don't like the colours they had left. Which I know is silly when we're so desparate but I also think if I'm paying that much money it should be something I like :oops: I suppose if I could pick on up pre-loved I wouldn't mind but fs night nappies seem to be like hens teeth and rocking horse poo!

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:50 am

Puddlekins?might be worth asking ems what the wait would be?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:07 pm

mummytofive wrote:Tory - I've got 3 WC night nappies on order from Jabula and am waiting to here back from GM. I had a look at the s'bish but don't like the colours they had left. Which I know is silly when we're so desparate but I also think if I'm paying that much money it should be something I like :oops: I suppose if I could pick on up pre-loved I wouldn't mind but fs night nappies seem to be like hens teeth and rocking horse poo!

I know i bought sprout which im not thrilled about but it was that or bright pink :roll: im tempted to cancel it since i dont think its been dispatched yet and the WC are a fab fit on K...

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:28 pm

I know when I checked there was sprout and bright pink and I thought it was a lot of money for something I didn't love :oops: I would get a new emb WNOS for that :giggle:

Return to Night Nappies