hf1

We tried the Wild Child Dreamy...

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: We tried the Wild Child Dreamy...

Postby rhead » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:15 pm

Tory, weren't you getting on fine with boosted GMs before? Did they stop working or do you just feel you should have dedicated NNs?

ETA Sorry to be chiming in OT :oops:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:20 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Tory, remember to boost the bedbug, Gracie has one on last night boosted with a tykies doubler and it was really wet on the outside :(

I have boosted it with a EP hemp and will hope for the best :-?

Rhead wrote:Tory, weren't you getting on fine with boosted GMs before? Did they stop working or do you just feel you should have dedicated NNs?

A boosted Gm is alright aslong as i change him in the night, to add enough boosting to last all night caused leg gape :roll:

Our WNNN's were beyond perfect absorbancy wise (not even damp on the outisde) but the side snaps are marking his thighs :(

So to have completly hijaked your thread Charlotte!! :oops:

My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Heather London » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:44 pm

My now 6 year old was an incredibly heavy wetter. He did really well in Minki pocket nappies (also Pitterpatter pocket nappies now sadly no longer made)I would always recommend trying them to anyone with a heavy wetter. You can get them with snaps if you prefer that -I dont like aplix. I used to use a really heavy weight Jam Tots hemp insert plus a microfibre cloth to help quick absorption. They never let us down and werent evn that bulky!

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:16 pm

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: I am so stupid. Have you tried stuffie nappies? I don't know why I haven't tried them on Teddy :oops: We have loads. They have lots of room to stuff and are fitteds so work well under wool or fleece. They cope with Lottie. She would be on the Intergalatic Olympic weeing team. So I know what our night nappy for Ted will be tomorrow. LMK if you'd like to borrow one. We have nippa, aplix or snaps :oops:

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:55 am

Well after a panicked washing and tumble drying yesterday (the hemp didn't seem to like being tumble dried on low and went all curled up :-? ) Findlay wore his WCNN again last night and it was even better :mrgreen:

After 12 hours under PUL it was damp on the outside but that was all so I think once we can get hold of bamboo piggybacks to put in instead of the 2 microfibre ones and once it has been washed up to full absorbancy I don't think it will even be damp on the outside which is what we're after so that as his wee volume increases (as his milk volume goes up and up) the nappy will keep up with the wees.

Typical I finally find a night nappy that works and other than ordering from WC direct (so painful shipping costs) they aren't instock anywhere in boyish colours and the bamboo piggybacks aren't in stock anywhere :(

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:59 am

mummytofive wrote:They cope with Lottie. She would be on the Intergalatic Olympic weeing team.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Sorry that just amused me seeing as I'm a Lottie too

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:02 pm

Bobble Boy's Mum wrote:Typical I finally find a night nappy that works and other than ordering from WC direct (so painful shipping costs) they aren't instock anywhere in boyish colours and the bamboo piggybacks aren't in stock anywhere :(

Glad it's working for you. Victoria has put another two orders in as far as I know so hopefully you won't have to wait long. :wink:

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Bobble Boy's Mum wrote:
mummytofive wrote:They cope with Lottie. She would be on the Intergalatic Olympic weeing team.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Sorry that just amused me seeing as I'm a Lottie too

Are you a little monster like my Lottie :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
WillowRose
Clothie
Clothie

Postby WillowRose » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:21 pm

I'm still not sure about my WC, we have used it a few times overnight now and it has lasted 9 hours at the most and is soaked on the outside :-? We are using no microfibre, an extra hemp piggyback booster and a random blueberry insert underneath the whole lot, lol. Huuuge leg gape, but it doesn't seem to leak from there, just comes straight through. Am I doing something wrong? I seem to be always shoving my hand down Freya's woolies to check for dampness all night :roll: then changing about 3/4am ish.

Previous

Return to Night Nappies