hf1

We tried the Wild Child Dreamy...

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: We tried the Wild Child Dreamy...

Postby moonfruit » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:32 pm

megansmummy wrote:glad it worked for you...i tried ours last night and really wasnt impressed :( I ended up changing K at 2.15am which to be fair is just daft having to change him in the night...he sleeps so little anyway :-? but i felt under him and the WC was wet through his woolies and when i took his woolies off he had poop'd (which he never does!!) and it was EVERYWHERE :( the nappy really didnt contain much at all :(

:( Don't tell me that I've got 3 on order :(

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:35 pm

Honistly Lisa, im about ready to give up night nappies...im sooooo frustrated and iv spent a fortune on stuff that doesnt work...mareth offered me the FFNN before she listed it but i cant face spendong more money on something just for it not to work :( I have a toddler bedbug on loan and im tyring that tonight... FC or else im gonna give it a rest and use sposies at night for a little while...

ETA, i also have the s'bish nappy on route so will try that out too...although im half tempted to return it for a refund as im doubting it will work :(

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:46 pm

I managed to get hold a couple of toddler sized OBVpiddle poddles from diaper swappers. I boosted one of these last night with 2 EP hemp and it lasted him. I've got 3 and they are working at the moment. Would you like to borrow one to see if it's any good on Kieran. I was about to give up on night nappies but just couldn't face sposies :roll: I'm waiting to here back from GM. I'm going to try a funky nappy tonight. They are a great fit for nap time and huge for stuffing. I'll let you know how I get on.

I'd like to try the S'bish but would prefer a nicer colour than they have at the moment. Not sure who else stocks them

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:31 pm

We are desperate to find something that works well for Findlay as we can't use sposies on him overnight as he's allergic to the gel in them plus he would outwee it anyway. I have however pretty much given up on finding a nappy that fits well enough to contain poo.

Luckily for me Findlay didn't poo last night but he def will tonight as he still hasn't been despite all his laxatives (he cannot go without laxatives due to his muscle issues so he's on 2 different ones twice a day) so I've had to give him a suppository as well so no doubt tonight will be rather yucky and we don't own a single night nappy that will contain his poo so he has to sleep on puppy training pads so his sheets don't get totally covered as the poo explodes out of the nappy and then soaks through the wool :( Also means I seem to spend half my life relanolising his woolies as the ones he wears overnight have to be washed pretty much every time they are worn as they get covered :(

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:37 pm

just a thought hun but would fleece be any good? i know alot of people seem to like fleece, we use the primark fleece aio's overnight with success.x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:06 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:just a thought hun but would fleece be any good? i know alot of people seem to like fleece, we use the primark fleece aio's overnight with success.x

Was just going to suggest fleece as well, much cheaper and easier to wash :wink:

Tory, remember to boost the bedbug, Gracie has one on last night boosted with a tykies doubler and it was really wet on the outside :(

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:27 pm

I haven't tried fleece but will give it a go (I'll give anything a go at the moment lol!)

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:33 pm

the fleece zip up sleepsuits r fab for little ones i think. and about 4 quid each so mega cheap too.x

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:47 pm

megansmummy wrote: I have a toddler bedbug on loan and im tyring that tonight... FC or else im gonna give it a rest and use sposies at night for a little while...

Good luck with the bedbug tonight! :hug: :hug:

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies