hf1

Need some night nappy ideas please

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Need some night nappy ideas please

Postby lazylexis » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:12 pm

Ok so nathan is 9 months old.he was doing fine in medium standard minkis but he has a skinny waist and chunky thighs so it's difficult to get a good fit and large standards are too big.slinki larges we can just about get to fit but not great.we have to stuff with 2 ptit dessous and 3 easy peasy hemp for overnight.
Our flutter by fluff night mediums are ok with the trifold insert folded in half at the front plus 2 puddlekins boosters plus an ep hemp between nappy and wool.however he is on the last thigh snaps so not sure they'll fit for long.
Puddlekins one size is not can but i struggle to fit some of my wool over it.we have to boost with an ep bamboo and pk booster in the nappy and an ep bamboo and hemp between nappy and wool which is why we struggle with fit i think.if the nappy gets too wet around the waist we get rashes where the wool is.
So i need suggestions for some nappies please?aagh!

My avatar
toothlesswonder
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Need some night nappy ideas please

Postby toothlesswonder » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:17 pm

Wee Notions Night Notions? Hollow Oak NN? Jimmy Riddles?

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Weenotions Night notions, they have plenty of room for boosting. Kaydi is a heavy wetter and I just fold the inside insert in half and use a hemp booster. Oh I also fold the trifold bit so she has extra boosting at the front.
Holdens landen bedbugs - I contacted her and asked if she would make it with bamboo inside rather than microfibre.

Please note the non lazy typing especially for Tory :giggle:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:14 pm

We have a wee notions in large but it's too big.not sure if the medium will fit?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:02 pm

You can borrow a couple of Katie's FFNs if you like. We can get by with day nappies at night now as she is virtually dry most nights. I have a couple that are unisex. :wink:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:52 pm

clairelana wrote:Weenotions Night notions, they have plenty of room for boosting. Kaydi is a heavy wetter and I just fold the inside insert in half and use a hemp booster. Oh I also fold the trifold bit so she has extra boosting at the front.

I do exactly the same but without the hemp booster. Nathan is a heavy wetter too.

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clarge » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:18 pm

WNNN - never have to boost it at all! Plenty absorbent enough on its own! Also - can get them fully minkee lined so not wetness on the skin! :-)

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:38 pm

we use the minkee outer wnnn's now without a cover, the inserts are always wet, but everything else is always dry. don't ask why do not know! if i get really nervous though i do put him in wool, but it's been to warm in our house of late for that.

My avatar
toryuk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby toryuk » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:46 pm

HL BB in the m/l size are fab for us! They seem to be a great fit as T is skinny and long.

Next

Return to Night Nappies