hf1

How many Night Nappies is too many Night Nappies?

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: How many Night Nappies is too many Night Nappies?

Postby sophie2198 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:13 pm

why cant you sell the custom bedbugs hun , is it cos you love them too much? If so dont feel bad :wink:

I dont see why you cant sell the preloved bedubgs though hun , so long as you describe them as they are ie. stating poppers are dodgy people will still buy them , theres nothing wrong in that :)

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:14 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:So, do I sell a couple or just be strong and not buy more? :-? But then the problem is which ones to sell? I can't sell the custom bedbugs, I can't sell the WNNN or the LLS because they are too yummy. I can't sell the pre-loved Bedbugs as the snaps are a bit dodgy and I would feel bad.... so what's a girl to do? I'll have to keep them <hides nappies under jumper and runs away>

:hohoho:

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:15 pm

:oops: :oops: I would buy them :hohoho:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:20 pm

sophie2198 wrote:why cant you sell the custom bedbugs hun , is it cos you love them too much? If so dont feel bad :wink:

I dont see why you cant sell the preloved bedubgs though hun , so long as you describe them as they are ie. stating poppers are dodgy people will still buy them , theres nothing wrong in that :)

Indeed, I can't sell the custom ones because I love them too much! :oops: :wink: :giggle:
I might sell the pre-loved ones then. I'll have a think in the morning. I just need to get over my nappy addiction, I think it may have peaked recently! :giggle:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:42 am

We have 7 night nappies, but none of them are "just right", IYKWIM.

We have:
3 WeeNotions Night Notions - These are uber absorbant, but the fit is dodgy around the legs.
2 Hollow Oak Night Nappies - These fit perfectly, but aren't quite absorbant enough.
1 Flutterby Fluff Night Nappy - The fit isn''t so good on this anymore :cry:
1 Harmony (French WAHM) Night Nappy - Needs uber boosting to get through the night and doesn't fit too well, but isn't worth selling

I'm tempted to try a LLS night nappy and/or a Puddlekins Silent Night nappy. But I need to find something to sell first to raise some funds.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:47 am

We have 6 NN but like Tanya some arent right

2 new style WNNNs - again fit isnt right on legs
1 GMNN - Love this but they are like hens teeth on FS!
2 HONN - great fit and i only have to boost with 1 hemp booster
1 UDNN - i have to boost alot! but DP prefers it as its aplix

We also have a UDNN SS but we use this as a day nappy as we dont have many at the moment :oops: (id say 20 max! roll on DDs birthday!)

I do think 17 is a bit excessive but then again a nappy addiction is hard to break :giggle:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:55 am

I think if i didnt keep switching my day stash around (changing brands, going from pockets to fitteds and now a full stash of both :oops: ) i would have more NN as i too love how squishy they are.

I usually have a minimum of 10 and then anything after that is just 'cause i love it lol. All of mine are bedbugs with exception to 2 WNNN.

I dont know how many i have atm as i sold some, but i have 3 new toddler bedbugs on their way to me now :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

IMHO, if you dont need the funds then keep them - nappies are luscious :wine:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:57 am

I am selling some now. I have sort of justified it because Night Nappies are going to be needed for longer than day nappies so having a large stash means they should last longer.

tanya2007 wrote:We have 7 night nappies, but none of them are "just right", IYKWIM.

We have:
3 WeeNotions Night Notions - These are uber absorbant, but the fit is dodgy around the legs.
2 Hollow Oak Night Nappies - These fit perfectly, but aren't quite absorbant enough.
1 Flutterby Fluff Night Nappy - The fit isn''t so good on this anymore :cry:
1 Harmony (French WAHM) Night Nappy - Needs uber boosting to get through the night and doesn't fit too well, but isn't worth selling

I'm tempted to try a LLS night nappy and/or a Puddlekins Silent Night nappy. But I need to find something to sell first to raise some funds.

What size is your FFNN? I really want one and would be willing to swap you a M/L Bedbug.....

Rox - I think I love you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:17 pm

Ha ha ha M'dear!

I have 13 for Naomi :giggle: It was 16 before I sold 3 of them!

However I have to admit that there are at least 2, maybe 3 in the pipeline :oops:

Oh and DH would much rather I had too many nappies for our one baby than me use it as ammo for another one :hohoho:

Fab thread!

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies