oops crossed posts!

see you have a solution now :D

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Searching for night nappies... Again *sigh*

Postby tanya » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Thanks for the offer of lending me your nappy Sophie, but front fastening nappies are really bad on Bella. We don't have any left at all in our stash as I just cannot get them to work. I guess if Nichola hadn't come up with that solution, I would have looked at front fastening nappies, but only as a last resort.

Nichola - :shock: It's huge, but if it fits Iris (and she's a fair bit smaller than Bella), it should fit Bella fine. Wow, we may actually get a night nappy which works!!

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Hope it works for you!we still have to boost our silent night with 2 puddlekins boosters and an easy peasy hemp and it's still soaking.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:19 pm

What a PITA for you.
THe best one we have is by far the Wild/child but it is front fastening. We have a Puddlekins silent night but I can only use it as a day nappy, dn't know what the newere version is like but the one I have wouldn't last the night, I do however use a Bamfluff over night and it is fab, only needs a bit of boosting. x

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:01 pm

Kirstyh wrote:I do however use a Bamfluff over night and it is fab, only needs a bit of boosting. x

this is interesting as im sure i just read somewhere on here today , from Emma , that the bamfluff are less absorbant.... :-? maybe i read wrong though? Isnt it strange how we all find each nappy so different!

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:04 pm

Here is the quote from Emma....

the orginal silent nights are more absorbant as they have an inside layer of bamboo fleece whereas the bamfluff ones have bamboo velour.

....interesting!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:06 pm

I think it's the other way round Sophie, the Silent Night is more absorbant than the Bamfluff :wink:

I've just had a lovely email from Ems, saying she can customise the absorbancy of the nappy to suit Bella and can use the side snap pattern to do it, so now need to find some nappies to sell.

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:11 pm

tanya2007 wrote:I think it's the other way round Sophie, the Silent Night is more absorbant than the Bamfluff :wink:

I've just had a lovely email from Ems, saying she can customise the absorbancy of the nappy to suit Bella and can use the side snap pattern to do it, so now need to find some nappies to sell.

yep , i edited my op! :wink:

still interesting though as kirsty finds the bamfluff better! :)

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:12 pm

am glad you have found a NN that will hopefully be great for you , Em is lovely isnt she? :D

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies