hf1

New style WNNN on for 1st time! ** UPDATE P3 **

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: New style WNNN on for 1st time...!!! **result added**

Postby juboo752 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:41 pm

:wine: :wine: :wine: So glad it worked well.

I love our, we have 6 and i wouldn't be without them, i love the fact we dont have to put extra boosting in to make them last too they work so well on there own :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:43 pm

They are fab arnt they?! We have fit issues atm with K's chubby thighs but NOTHING has compared to the absorbancy of them :-? Infact I have just ordered 2 more and will just have to suffer the crappy fit for now untill he slims down (which is already happening now that he can crawl FAST and it starting to pull up)...

:wine:

My avatar
toryuk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby toryuk » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:11 pm

wahey!! glad it was a success!! I love my WNNN.....must not order more...... :hohoho:

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:37 pm

tanya2007 wrote:BTW, I'm not sure the ones without microfibre (MF) in them are significantly more absorbant than the ones with it in, as Suzanne takes out 2 layers of MF and replaces them with, I think, 1 layer of bamboo velour. What I found with MF is we get awful pressure wicking, which makes nappies with MF in them leak earlier. It just doesn't seem to hold onto the urine as well as bamboo, and when you have an uber wetter, this can be a big issue.

Nearly right, I replace the two layers of microfibre and one of Minkee/Cuddlesoft (this is ONLY in the snap in booster by the way there is no microfibre anywhere else in the nappy) with 2 layers of bamboo towelling and one of bamboo velour, so although they still have the same number of layers they should actually be a bit more absorbent :D

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:40 pm

WeeNotions wrote:
tanya2007 wrote:BTW, I'm not sure the ones without microfibre (MF) in them are significantly more absorbant than the ones with it in, as Suzanne takes out 2 layers of MF and replaces them with, I think, 1 layer of bamboo velour. What I found with MF is we get awful pressure wicking, which makes nappies with MF in them leak earlier. It just doesn't seem to hold onto the urine as well as bamboo, and when you have an uber wetter, this can be a big issue.

Nearly right, I replace the two layers of microfibre and one of Minkee/Cuddlesoft (this is ONLY in the snap in booster by the way there is no microfibre anywhere else in the nappy) with 2 layers of bamboo towelling and one of bamboo velour, so although they still have the same number of layers they should actually be a bit more absorbent :D

That's good to know Suzanne, thanks. I generally have no problems with the absorbancy - they are more absorbant that a lot of other night nappies, but I just cannot get the fit right, hence the leaks. It's such a shame as they were the night nappies I reached for the most.

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:26 pm

WeeNotions wrote:

thanks for that suzanne :D

They are definately the most absorbant NN ive ever had so im just hoping they will continue to work well for us as they are great! :wine:

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:50 pm

sophie2198 wrote:
WeeNotions wrote:

thanks for that suzanne :D

They are definately the most absorbant NN ive ever had so im just hoping they will continue to work well for us as they are great! :wine:

:widesmile:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:04 pm

:wine: :wine:

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:09 pm

I agree that they are the most absorbant night nappies. They're amazing!!! Our only trouble is that Rebekah's changed shape now & I can't get a good fit on the legs. She doesn't do particularly solid poos either (sorry, tmi) & she went through a phase of pooing 1st thing so I was washing her wool every day or 2 :evil: I still can't let my v3 ones go though (I sold my v2 ones as the fit wasn't as good) & she wears them now if she's already poo'd that day! :hohoho: When Grace was younger & a super heavy wetter her WNNN were the only NN that didn't leak!

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies