New style WNNN on for 1st time! ** UPDATE P3 **

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: New style WNNN on for 1st time...!!! **result added**

Postby clarge » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:15 pm

I love my new style WNNN!

I have the minkee outers which means they are dry to the touch in the morning....

Regarding the bamboo outers being more absorbent than cotton, they arent. I did check this with suzanne... the ones that have a 'special' outer just have an extra layer, not a layer of bamboo replaced... So you get the same absorbency regardless!

:-)

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: New style WNNN on for 1st time! ** UPDATE P3 **

Postby sophie2198 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Ok just a quick update...i used the all bamboo WNNN i bought from tanya the other night , and again it was FAB! All back half of nappy completely bone dry , front was quite wet to touch but this was after 13.5 hours so cant really moan! :wink:

Used the BV one last night , which i bought from a lovely lady here - it ended up being on for 14.5 hours :oops: as he woke too late to get him changed before the school run...and again back half bone dry!! Front half , wet to touch but not soaking.....these are seriously MAGIC!!

I have a cotton outer , bamboo outer , and BV outer and i cant really see any difference in them , except the BV being slightly more absorbant.

Need to get me some more now! :mrgreen:

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: New style WNNN on for 1st time! ** UPDATE P3 **

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:14 pm

That's great!!! :wine: :wine: :wine:
We used ours last night & like yours the outside was practically dry. :D I just wish they contained Rebekahs poo better (either that or she started pooing in the toilet)!! They need to start making XL NN too (hint hint Suzanne if you're reading this :wink: :wink: ) cos she's on the loosest settings & sometimes complains it's tight :cry:

Previous

Return to Night Nappies