hf1

i think i might have to give up :(

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: i think i might have to give up :(

Postby clairelou88 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:54 pm

ramsons wrote:Are you only looking at posh night nappies? Minki standard fleece pockets are pretty much bombproof. If you're on the verge going for sposies maybe you need something a little less fancy. :lol:

im open toany night nappy! just one that works and isnt a sposie!

so what do i dowith a standard minki?stuff it?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:45 pm

I love love love Wildchild Night Nappies, they aren't even damp on the outside in the morning. Front fastening is definatly the best fit wise for is but I@ do use side snap as well, tonight will be her first night in her LLS night nappy.
We do still tend to get issues with ss night nappies being a bit builder bum ish in the morning hence ff being the best fit.

Def get in touch with Ems for a custom nappy. xx

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:50 pm

clairelou88 wrote:
fluffycabbage wrote:have you tried front fastening nappies? wondering if a gm night would be good, as its a 'proper' fit, being aplix...

you know i havint tried a front fastening,its just buying one than selling it off again if it doesnt work!maybe i could really boost a PC?

Yeah i know what you mean :-? Im sure someone would lend you one! (i would but i sold our fitteds) Its got a fair bit of extra room for boosting, and its really absorbent on its own anyway. it was the only nn that was dry on the outside for us after a full night. much better fit than any other nn too. might be worth a try :wink:

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:53 pm

ive jsut brought a new standard minki to try, whats the best inserts to stuff with?

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:13 pm

clairelou88 wrote:ive jsut brought a new standard minki to try, whats the best inserts to stuff with?

You can pretty much get as much as you want in there! I used to use a hemp square which was three layers, then folded into 3 (so 9 layers of hemp) and wrapped that in 2 microfibre cloths. It never leaked. But there was room for much more than that, and basically that was what hemp I managed to get preloved at the time. It wasn't anything special.

My avatar
Busymomofthree
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Busymomofthree » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:49 pm

this post sounds sooo familiar!! I was about to give up on night nappies until someone recommended Emma and puddlekins to me..(I wasn't on this forum yet, but have discovered she's a wahm on here so I have to go say hi 8) )
She was soooo friendly and asked the right questions and replied in such a fast and clear manner that I ordered 2 silent nights straight away...So we haven't tried them yet (they're being custom made for my heavy wetter) but after having discussed our 'needs and wants' so clearly, I'm so so so confident that this one will last the night! Hope you find the nappy that works for you too, if not, do try Emma! :wink:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Hun, i have a sustainablebabyish front fastening night nappy that i would happliy lend you if you want to try it...im not sure absorbancy wise if it would be enough as a WNNN lasts fine here unboosted but i dont bost the S'bih and its fine and slimmer than a WNNN, so you could try boosting it?

Offers there if you want it :wink:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:37 pm

clairelou88 wrote:ive jsut brought a new standard minki to try, whats the best inserts to stuff with?

I stuffed ours with either a bamboo square or a p'tit dessous bamboo and then 2 EP hemp behind...they do make for a huge bedtime bum :giggle: I had to sell ours as although the fit was fab it marked K's thighs and he got a rash which i think was from the PUL as opposed to using woolies/fitteds overnight! :(

Previous

Return to Night Nappies