LLS NN

My avatar
cvdbout
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

LLS NN

Postby cvdbout » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:03 pm

Can someone help me?

I'm wanting to buy one of these, but not sure whether to 'upgrade' the core or not?

Whats the absorbancy like with the interlock core vs hemp or bamboo (if there is one)? DS currently soaks UDNN in french soy and bamboo terry both with tri-booster, and WNNN.

Or is it just slimmer to get one of the others?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: LLS NN

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:05 pm

Gracie has hers on tonight for the first time so will let you know how it goes.
UD french soy didn't work for us at all and Gracie isn't a heavy wetter. x

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Nathan has his on for the first time too. Will update in the am. I am sure it will be fab though!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:14 am

we can now swear by ours! trying to remember what''s in the core though, think it's bamboo. i know the outer is bamboo fleece... Taliesin can pee quite a bit of a night, especially when si gives him 9ozs of milk as he is off to bed :roll: it coped very well with his wee over night and he had his lls nappy on and just a primark fleece all in one over the top, it was soaked inside, but not so on the fleece which was cool, it's washed well and i like it so much i may be selling some wnnn to get some more!

My avatar
cvdbout
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby cvdbout » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:47 am

Thanks! Is your DS what would be called a heavy wetter then? Im not sure if my DS is or not - some nights he can soak through the nappies, other nights half of them are dry, so he swings in the middle I think.

Choices choices!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:53 am

same here, most nights we can use a minkee wnnn without a cover (if it's been hot so he wears this and a t shirt) and had no leaks, it kinda depends on what he has to drink b4 bed. he had a 7oz bottle b4 bed when he was in the lls nn and it coped really well hadn't even been prewashed! he's going in it again tonight, i have to say the fit on them really is fantastic, i doubt anyone would get leg gape like we do with the wnnn

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:00 am

I'm going to keep an eye on this thread as I am once again desperate to find night nappies that work - she leaked out of hers again last night, more bedding to wash :roll: - and I'm really interested to see if these would be absorbant enough.

Can I also ask a favour (sorry for hijacking the thread), could someone take a photo of the inner of the nappy for me, showing the arrangement of inserts etc? We have a particular style which suits Bella and would like to see if these are the same.

Thanks

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:04 am

The inserts are in a pocket on the night nappies so the inner of the nappy is just the BV/Minkee inner against baby's skin.

The inserts snap into the front to keep them in place (similar to the UDNN) and are shaped to fit the inside of the nappy. There's room for more boosting too if needed :)

HTH

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:07 am

Thanks Amber. I suspected that would be the case. They won't work for us then as Bella just doesn't suit pocket fitteds at all, we always get bad leg gape :( Ah well, the search continues.

Next

Return to Night Nappies