hf1

What is your favorite night nappy and night nappy cover?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

What is your favorite night nappy and night nappy cover?

Postby clothmama » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:57 pm

Go on spill the beans on what you think works best (and anything you think doesn't work!) :!: :!: :?: :?: :D

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:58 pm

Favourite is my nightnotions with my weentions wrap. No need for extra boosting and a perfect fit.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:02 pm

We only use hemp and terry stuffies now, covered in a wool wrap. We found we couldn't stuff anything else enough without the fit becoming really poor.

Am very tempted to try a night notions but have enough for now and are they still waiting for the bamboo??

My avatar
jonathansgirl
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby jonathansgirl » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:04 pm

Very simply, 2 MEOS together and a Motherease airflow or wool longies
I needed some new night nappies just before christmas but couldn't afford them so I tried 2 meos and they work fab!

My avatar
Jandy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Jandy » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:13 pm

We use a bumble with a microfibre cloth wrapped around the insert and then some other boosting (depending on what is in the box!) between the nappy and the Tots Bots fleece wrap.
Jane

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:13 pm

Either my night babybufters or my night weenotions with any of my wool longies over the top. When it's more warmer weather i will pop a wool wrap over top (sugar peas ones) instead of the longies. :D :D

My avatar
baranigirl
Clothie
Clothie

Postby baranigirl » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:14 pm

minki

stuffed with a cotton bottom prefold and a terry square folded up into each other

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:24 pm

I do love my Weedies from puddlepants as it's just ginormous and takes a TON of stuffing!
I stuff with a top layer of bamboo and hemp underneath - Weedies have a layer of hemp in too...

Over the top woolies - grandma knitted doodlepants or babylonglegs shorties when it's warmer :)

My old favourite was the BTP Bambeasy but it's just not long enough in the rise anymore :roll:

Backup night nappies are standard and slinki minkis stuffed with prefolds, hemp and bamboo...

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:05 pm

Favourite has to be hemp/terry stuffie with longies :D

Next

Return to Night Nappies