hf1

What is your favorite night nappy and night nappy cover?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:29 pm

Opps forgot about my slink minki!! Yes they are most realiable too :D :D

My avatar
Kybosh
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kybosh » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:32 pm

At the moment my faves are either my wee notions night nappy, bamboo QF or my weedies with lots of hemp.

All covered with longies, shorties or soakers all made by me :D

Would like to try a babybufter night nappy next I think.

Sally

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:09 pm

Baby Bufters, Puddlepants Weedies or Hollow Oak. COmnig soon are Wee Notions and Jimmy Riddles :D

Any of the above covered with wool, either Pixie Knits selection or Hollow Oak longies.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:58 pm

Current faves:

for ds - fuzzi bunz with bamboo and mf inserts
for the girls - standard pink sheep minki (or any minki but pink sheep ones are my faves at the moment :wink: ) stuffed with 2 40x40 bamboo terry squares.

also partial to bambeasys with an extra bamboo booster or baby beehinds with both inserts poppered in with couche covers on top! and happily use fleece wraps too :D

HATE - tots bots fluffles! (used once overnight and in the morning the nappies were dry, the fleece wraps a little damp but the sleepsuits, sleepbags and cot bedding were all soaked :shock: :shock: )

and we never use motherease (leave awful red marks) or nature babies (leak when on too long :roll: ) wraps for overnight!

Well you did ask :wink: :oops: :wink:

jan x

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:58 pm

i use a well stuffed bunble usually with two tots bots booster inside it and a trifold snap in booster or ellas house bumhugger well stuffed with a stacinator fleece wrap over the top. I some times use a well boosted kiwi quick flip.

My avatar
buzzybee21
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby buzzybee21 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:25 pm

Just a plain old cotton tots bot here. Some times use a clwt twt but like the outer too much to leave it to night time. Boost the nappies with a fleece topped booster (perhaps tots?) or a bumble inner and a fleece. Then either a nature babies wrap or a berry plush outer or the blue nkfn longies as the other longies are either faves for daytime, too thin for nights or not lanolised enough following a jaunt in the washing machine. (not by us!)

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:38 pm

I like the same on both

Tots originals boosted with hemp and microfibre under the flap and wool on top
Green kids pockets with 2 microfibre boosters and a hemp/bamboo insert and wool over the top for protection but dont really need it as they dont leak anyway.

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:19 pm

favourite is a kiwi quick flip and a wool cover either longies or couche.

tho i do find most things work! either 2 nappies, or something like a minki or night time pocket bot pocket...never can use ordinary pockets for nights tho.

My avatar
elfin
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby elfin » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:29 pm

Current favourites are Jimmy Riddles OBV or Fluff and Stuff fitteds (neither needs additional boosting :D ) with ideally wool on top, although I'm still searching for the perfect wool cover to wear under cotton pyjama bottoms. We use either a Couche Cover (not always reliable) or Lovebums wrap (the only PUL I like but would prefer wool).

Boosted Bamboozles usually work well at night and for a short time Puddlepants Weedies worked very well. However, now if I stuff them enough to last the night I find I can't get them to popper up snugly enough :? .

Night nappies can be a bit of a challenge as I don't really like the big bum look! Hated Minkis as they were too huge and gave Éile a nasty rash :( .

Emer x

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies