hf1

Which night nappies do you have in your stash?

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Which night nappies do you have in your stash?

Postby tanya » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:19 pm

sophie2198 wrote:
tanya2007 wrote:Our Puddlekins arrived this morning and is fabulous. I already have another one on order and have told DH I will be ordering another one when he gets paid :giggle:

Ooooh are you going to be using it tonight?? Please keep us updated wont you , been waiting ages to see the outcome of this! :oops: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Providing I can get it dry, yes I will. But it has been in the tumble dryer (on low) for 2 hours so far and it's still wet (not just damp :shock: ). I get the feeling this isn't going to be a quick drying nappy :wink: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:52 pm

tanya2007 wrote:
sophie2198 wrote:
tanya2007 wrote:Our Puddlekins arrived this morning and is fabulous. I already have another one on order and have told DH I will be ordering another one when he gets paid :giggle:

Ooooh are you going to be using it tonight?? Please keep us updated wont you , been waiting ages to see the outcome of this! :oops: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Providing I can get it dry, yes I will. But it has been in the tumble dryer (on low) for 2 hours so far and it's still wet (not just damp :shock: ). I get the feeling this isn't going to be a quick drying nappy :wink: :giggle: :giggle:

Atleast you will beable to use the excuse 'but i NEED more' on dp when you raid his bank come pay day! :wink: :giggle: :giggle:

Hope it dries in time for you xxx

My avatar
Cadiva
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Cadiva » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:16 pm

We have two WN NN (old style) and a toddler Bedbug which are specific night nappies. James isn't a very heavy wetter though so we also use WN Northern Lights, Jimmy Riddles, Hollow Oak, Dunk n Fluff, Goodmamas, Muttaqins, Puddlekins, Piddle Poddle and BuBuBebe. I boost most of mine with Easy Peasy hemp boosters or Babeco bamboo inserts.

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:34 pm

I have 2 WNNN v3 and 5 bamboo sandys (which I boost with a pd insert) My WNNN are prettier but I do have a real affection for the sandys

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clarge » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:16 pm

We now only have 5 x WNNN (new style) minkee inner and outer. They are fab, I love the, would use nothing else! :-)

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:47 pm

just been putting them away and they go as follows

3 ffnn
4wnnn
8 bedbugs
1 lls nn my fav!
1 huggle

Previous

Return to Night Nappies