hf1

Which night nappies do you have in your stash?

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Which night nappies do you have in your stash?

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:43 pm

I am only just venturing into night nappies - have 2 large wnnn's on their way and have ordered a toddler bedbug in the co-op. Funds are pretty tight atm so having to run on bare minimum for now but I do need a 4th night nappy but have no idea what to go for. I like the idea of puddlekins so that is a definite possibility but interested in what else is available/works for everyone else!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Which night nappies do you have in your stash?

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:48 pm

oooh night nappies! :giggle: fav right now is our lls night nappy, TOTALLY worth the money, it wins 'best in stash' prize here! minkee outer wnnn are fab, i even have a huggle which is basic but works, minki nappies i found ok, bedbugs, puddlekins night i use by day really, errrrrr depends on how i am feeling, sometimes i am just lazy and super boost a day nappy!

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:49 pm

I have WNNN, Bedbugs, LLS NN, Wild Child NN, Pop-in bamboo (with extra night insert), HONN and a Puddlekins..... I have only just got the Puddlekins so haven't tried it just yet. :wink:

Hands up who guessed I'd be along because someone mentioned night nappies. :giggle:

ETA: It might help if I told you how they all are..... :roll:

Martha is a light wetter so they all work well for us. Most of them are damp on the outside, never soaked in the morning. The Wild Child and the WNNN are generally BONE DRY on the outside in the morning. The Wild Child is quite a bulky beast and has a bit of leg gape but it never seems to affect the performance. I don't really have a favourite, they're all fabulous.... except the Pop-in, it's boring and is my emergency night nappy.
Last edited by 50ftQueenie on Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
jasmine b
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby jasmine b » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:51 pm

udnn work well for us at night - i use our hl bedbugs during the day as they leak for us at night :(
ive heard good things about honn ...

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:00 pm

My fav at the moment is WNNN, we have 4 and i love them, the fit is a bit :-? at the moment due to K's thighs but he is slimming down some since crawling/cruising so im hoping the fit gets better...absorbancy wise they are fab...i dont have to boost them at all...

I also have a S'bish night nappy from bums and roses and i LOVE it, its front fastening which gives us a great fit and i dont need to boost this one either...its more expensive than the WNNN's though...i think it was £19.

I tried bedbugs and dont find them particularly absorbant, I had some m/l and sold them as i didnt like the fit and I borrowed a toddler one...the fit was LOADS better but i still had to boost with 2 EP hemps and it would be pretty sodden in the morning, didnt leak but was pretty wet :(

I tried the puddlekins cotton sherpa and i loved the fit but it wasnt absorbant enough for K and we got wet sheets :( I would LOVE to try a bamboo slient night from puddlekins but funds for nappies are a wee bit low at the moment while i build my csp stash...when im back on nappies then i deffinatly want to try one of these!!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:08 pm

I have a side snap Puddlekins Silent Night coming very soon, which has been customised to Bella's needs. If it works well, I have permission from DH to buy another one as he is fed up with soggy baby and soggy beds. I might make that 2 :wink:

I have a toddler Bedbug coming from the Holden's Landing co-op, which will have all the microfibre replaced with bamboo fleece. I still don't think the absorbancy will be quite right, but the fit of HL nappies is really good and that's half our problem atm. If we can get the fit right, I can always boost to get the absorbancy I need.

I'm also getting some decent boosters for night - I already have 2 Babeco night inserts, which are massive!!

I also have a french Harmony night nappy, which is ok. Fit isn't bad but I do have to boost with bamboo and hemp.

Lastly, I have 1 Hollow Oak night nappy, which isn#t absorbant enough, but fits really well, so I boost it to last the night. I will probably sell this one when the new ones arrive.

At a push (when I run out of proper night nappies), I also have some Fluff n Stuff Day to Night nappies (which I don't think you can get anymore) which I can boost to last the night.
Last edited by tanya on Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:13 pm

We have flutterby fluff nights which work best for us atm,wnnn but we get leg gape,minkis and puddlekins.i have to boost all of them but am hoping as nathan starts feeding less at night this may change.udnn weren't absorbent enough for us.not tried a lls nn yet.bedbugs weren't absorbent enough either.

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:30 pm

currently sold off most of them! as none of them worked for us! but im still holding on to a BV WNNN (weenotion night notion)

standard minkis are working :wine:
WCNN (wild child night nappy) works great for absorbancy, the fit is :shock: though! wing drop is bad!

thats all we have atm! but i will be getting a S'bish night nappy soon :)
Last edited by clairelou88 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Anoter vote for the Wild Child NN here! Though the exchange rate is pants at the moment :(

Next

Return to Night Nappies