hf1

Which night nappies do you have in your stash?

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Which night nappies do you have in your stash?

Postby 50ftQueenie » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:44 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:it's a dreamy night nappy, think it's the first one not the plus size, but it's the worst night nappy ever. and i've just agreed to sell it on but i just doubled checked the price i paid, and for a nappy that's been worn once i think i might have to ask more on it as much as i hate to. it's gonna be alot to post i think :-( i was selling for 15 inc p and p but i think considering it's been worn once i might have to ask 20 inc fees and p and p

eta it's a size 2! :shock:

I think £20 is completely reasonable. :) So is it the plus size one? In that case no WONDER it's so huge! What colours is it? <nosy>

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:59 pm

We're quite boring here, we have slinki minkis, a standard minki and a minki huggle (pure coincidence that they're all minki :lol: ). We did have a FFN but didn't get on with it :cry:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:03 pm

We have 2 LLS (the best ones in our stash) 2 LLS UDNN and a WNNN. I am going to order anther LLS NN when I get my funds which will be asap :D

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:29 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:
*tinkerbellarella* wrote:it's a dreamy night nappy, think it's the first one not the plus size, but it's the worst night nappy ever. and i've just agreed to sell it on but i just doubled checked the price i paid, and for a nappy that's been worn once i think i might have to ask more on it as much as i hate to. it's gonna be alot to post i think :-( i was selling for 15 inc p and p but i think considering it's been worn once i might have to ask 20 inc fees and p and p

eta it's a size 2! :shock:

I think £20 is completely reasonable. :) So is it the plus size one? In that case no WONDER it's so huge! What colours is it? <nosy>

Hehe, WSS. We're looking for more WCNN+ :giggle:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:37 pm

We have:

3 Bedbugs
3 Weenotions Night Notions
1 Flutterby Nights
1 Baby Beehinds Magic-All
2 Slinki Minkis (not currently used)
2 Minki Huggles (rarely used; fab but bulky and not that pretty)

Think that's it

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:43 pm

We currently have -

2 M/L Bedbugs, one T&T and one serged. The serged one is a better fit but I do have to boost them.

2 Large Flutterby Fluff Nights. I love these nappies. Don't need boosted, great fit and are only slightly damp in the morning. Really pretty too!!

2 Large WNNN v2. These work OK but we do get leg gape and they are pretty wet in the morning, even when boosted.

1 Medium Soy UDNN. Ths nappy has always worked well for us but is getting a bit short in the rise so I think it may have to leave us!!!

Favourite is definitely the FFNN.

Cathleen xx

My avatar
ebonina
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ebonina » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:57 pm

s in my order of preference:
2 LLS UDNN
1 pink BBBH
2 white BBBH
1 HL bedbug
1 WNNN
1 soy UDNN

DH puts them on and he prefers front snaps so uses the babybeehinds if they are in the drawer. R is a light wetter as the outers are either dry or only a little bit damp even when she has 2 or 3 :bf: over night.
Last edited by ebonina on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:07 pm

We have a bedbug which works well for us, great fit and absorbancy's fine, and the rest are very boring, standard minki, slinki minki and a hemp/terry stuffie. Nowhere as pretty as all the lovely nappies listed by others, but the minki nappies dry quickly which is important for me as we don't have a dryer.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:09 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:wild child nn was pants imo, taliesin had a crotch down to his knees and the worst leg gape ever! wing droop was terrible and not enough poppers to hold it together. for us, it's the worst ever nn

I agree :( I was v dissapointed...the leg gape was awful...worst i have ever had! :-? Mine was the standard size...pretty but awful awful fit...

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies