hf1

Which night nappies do you have in your stash?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Which night nappies do you have in your stash?

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:17 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:
*tinkerbellarella* wrote:it's a dreamy night nappy, think it's the first one not the plus size, but it's the worst night nappy ever. and i've just agreed to sell it on but i just doubled checked the price i paid, and for a nappy that's been worn once i think i might have to ask more on it as much as i hate to. it's gonna be alot to post i think :-( i was selling for 15 inc p and p but i think considering it's been worn once i might have to ask 20 inc fees and p and p

eta it's a size 2! :shock:

I think £20 is completely reasonable. :) So is it the plus size one? In that case no WONDER it's so huge! What colours is it? <nosy>

it's the whale watching one, blacks and blues, it's now pending already

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:28 pm

Blake didn't suit Wild Child Dreamy Plus nappies either. The fit was awful and it was really bulky compared to the other night nappies we have, which are:

3 Wee Notions Night Notions (2nd version), 1 toddler bedbug, 2 Luscious Little Something outer Upsy Daisy Night Nappies, 2 Flutterby Fluff Night Nappies

I have just ordered 3 Luscious Little Something Night Nappies too - 1 with bamboo fleece core, 1 with bamboo hemp fleece core and a 3rd with bamboo interlock core. I was going to get all bamboo hemp but decided to get a variety.

eta - no's of each nappy

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:42 pm

We use WC my favs by far, fantastic for us, fit like a dream and bone dry outside.
LLS, bone dry with a teeny bit of boosting
Pudlekins bamfluff, too big for a day nappy but fab at night boosted
Dreamscapes and bedbugs, not the best but they do the job xx

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:50 pm

Five 'night nappies' as such but I have big day fitteds that I boost too

Night nappies:
2 x Sz2 Hollow Oak NN
2 x Large Standard Minkis
1 x Puddlekins sidesnap (don't know if it is a day or night but is absorbent enough for night!)

Nappies I don't boost but aren't night nappies as such ;)
2 x First Class Baby SS Fitted Sz2

Others I boost:
Weenotions Northernlights
Jimmy Riddles

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:52 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:wild child nn was pants imo, taliesin had a crotch down to his knees and the worst leg gape ever! wing droop was terrible and not enough poppers to hold it together. for us, it's the worst ever nn

Yup, we had the same problem. I gave mine away.

We love HL bedbugs, Puddlekins Silent Nights and WNNNs.

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:07 pm

Thanks ladies :)

:) I think I am going to go for a puddlekins. Now just need to sell something to get some more funds!

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:33 am

Bedbugs didn't work for us. I have 2 wnnn v2, which I find great & 1 new version which isn't so great. I have a drybees nn which is very ugly but surprising good. I have an upsy daisy, standard minky &honn on the way.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:35 am

Our Puddlekins arrived this morning and is fabulous. I already have another one on order and have told DH I will be ordering another one when he gets paid :giggle:

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:05 pm

tanya2007 wrote:Our Puddlekins arrived this morning and is fabulous. I already have another one on order and have told DH I will be ordering another one when he gets paid :giggle:

Ooooh are you going to be using it tonight?? Please keep us updated wont you , been waiting ages to see the outcome of this! :oops: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies