hf1

Which night nappies do you have in your stash?

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Which night nappies do you have in your stash?

Postby 50ftQueenie » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:36 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:Anoter vote for the Wild Child NN here! Though the exchange rate is pants at the moment :(

God isn't it though? I was going to place an order just after the £ plummeted and it was going to cost me £30 a nappy! :shock: Show ponies are gorgeous, they're not THAT gorgeous! :giggle:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:37 pm

wild child nn was pants imo, taliesin had a crotch down to his knees and the worst leg gape ever! wing droop was terrible and not enough poppers to hold it together. for us, it's the worst ever nn

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:38 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:wild child nn was pants imo, taliesin had a crotch down to his knees and the worst leg gape ever! wing droop was terrible and not enough poppers to hold it together. for us, it's the worst ever nn

Wow, really?! What size did you try? We have the DNN+ and it fits dawn on second tightest snaps :shock:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:39 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:wild child nn was pants imo, taliesin had a crotch down to his knees and the worst leg gape ever! wing droop was terrible and not enough poppers to hold it together. for us, it's the worst ever nn

Did you get the plus size? That size is HUGE. I could probably wrap it round Martha twice. She is on the tightest poppers in the normal size!

My avatar
trishy28
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby trishy28 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:41 pm

our stash is 4 wnnn, 1 medium 3 large, 3 v3 1 v2 and i love them all the same, then a lls udnn, i have a puddlekins but its been loaned to a friend and i jsut do really well bossted fitteds if i run out. my wns are definitely my favourite tho. T xx

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:42 pm

it's a dreamy night nappy, think it's the first one not the plus size, but it's the worst night nappy ever. and i've just agreed to sell it on but i just doubled checked the price i paid, and for a nappy that's been worn once i think i might have to ask more on it as much as i hate to. it's gonna be alot to post i think :-( i was selling for 15 inc p and p but i think considering it's been worn once i might have to ask 20 inc fees and p and p

eta it's a size 2! :shock:

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:48 pm

we are currently i8n the middle of a night nappy crisis :shock:

We currently own 1 m/l dreamscape, 1 Parrot m/l bedbug (just been sold), 1 Blues/Purples m/l bedbug(for sale), 2 large FFNN(flutterbyfluff) & 2 WNNN V3....Only the WNNN V3's are working...the bugs just don't fit although we are try8ing one of our toddler ones tonight, the FFNN's have mahoosive leg gape and the dreamscape seems so non absorbant :cry: :cry: :cry:

Will be placing an order in to Weenotions for another 4 Night Notions all minkee

My avatar
VICKERSHOUSE
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby VICKERSHOUSE » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:00 pm

Atm only one HL Bedbug and a standard minki that we occasionally use :giggle:

I did have the pop-in night boosters but it wasn't long before they didn't fit with the booster in :shock:

Also have had a UD soy NN which was great - but dd outgrew that!

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:41 pm

Currently have:

1 HONN - very yummy colours :D
3 Bedbugs and one on the way + 2 Dreamscapes and 1 more Bedbug ordered on the co-op
1 LLS

so still very small but is being slowly added to.

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies