hf1

do we need night nappies

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: do we need night nappies

Postby Rox » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:09 pm

Just keep boosting your day ones until you can boost no more, then move onto night nappies lol.

Scarlett made the switch at 6months as she was out-peeing everything, i also moved her into wool at night at the same time. She went into M/L bedbugs and still fits the same size now *just* so its worth waiting a bit longer then you can buy a bigger size that will hopefully last x

My avatar
sttb1997
Clothie
Clothie

Postby sttb1997 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:07 pm

I started using WNNN when Henry was about 14 months I think. Before that I used Greenkids that I stuffed with extra boosters and they worked a treat. Once they started leaking I changed to WNNN and an XL wrap.

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:49 pm

I have been using day fitteds (Nature Babies Loveables) from about 3 months old (DD was changed frequently at night before that as she pooped everytime she :bf: before that!). She is nearly 6 months now and we have just started using night nappies, but more because I like the idea of dedicated nighttime and daytime nappies, than because we really need to (good excuse to buy more fluff :oops: )

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Miss_Purple wrote:I have been using day fitteds (Nature Babies Loveables) from about 3 months old (DD was changed frequently at night before that as she pooped everytime she :bf: before that!). She is nearly 6 months now and we have just started using night nappies, but more because I like the idea of dedicated nighttime and daytime nappies, than because we really need to (good excuse to buy more fluff :oops: )

thats the only reason I want them I think I've not seen one IRL but as soon as I do I know i'll want one :giggle:
the only thing im finding is her wee is really strong due to teething (making her a little bit red) so i'm hoping switching to wool will ease that :-?

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:36 pm

I do have some night nappies but tbh Max doesnt wee too much overnight. A cotton tots bots with a mini itti bitti bamboo booster does him just as well and is probably a better fit. He floods his morning nappy after about 2 hours instead. His wee is also really potent due to teething as well and he gets red on and off. Nappy off time is the only thing thats working for that at the moment.

Previous

Return to Night Nappies