hf1

A Good night nappy for a 4 year old?

My avatar
mythreelittlemice
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

A Good night nappy for a 4 year old?

Postby mythreelittlemice » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:45 pm

My eldest is a really awkward wee-er! She manages to wee down the leg of virtually every nappy I have tried her in so wondered what as really good one for an older child. She only wees a couple of times a night but does loads as she is used to using the toilet during the day so seriously power wees!

She has gone to bed in a Nature Boy & Girl sposie tonight but I don't really like using them.

Fiona x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:33 pm

My son is 2 and although not potty trained as yet (thank goodness!!) we have been having the same problem with his night nappies. So far have tried Huggles, Bumhuggers and Baby Beehinds Bamboo with no success. we have had some success with Bambeasies and Quick Flips. Tonight he is in his new Babybufters which we love the look of, just hope it works well! I add an easy peasy hemp booster between the quick flip and his longies and stuff the Bambeasy with either a prefold or a folded 50 cm bamboo terry square and an Ellas House Hemp Insert.

Good luck finding a solution,
HTH
Louise

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:54 pm

When my 3yr old was in nappies, I used Size 3 clwt twt, probably a size 3 tots would also fit.

Out of the nappies I've currently got, probably the biggest is a large puddlepants weedie and that should fit him - it also has a pocket for stuffing so you could add whatever boosting you needed.

Or try something by a WAHM where you might be able to customise the size and absorbacny to suit - their std sizes would proably be too small, but they might make you a bigger one. Try weenotions, hollow oak, baby bufters.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:07 pm

I second the weedies - their large is HUGE!

Return to Night Nappies