Tuesday night bums

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Tuesday night bums

Postby AnnetteandBen » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:03 pm

Well Ben has gone to bed in ...

cotton diddy diaper, triple folded hemp babies little weed and a Bamboo MEOS covered only just in a bummis wrap.

Last night the bambeasy with just its own boosting in tots fleece lwrap eaked wee smell a lot as we slept for an extra 4 hours, meaning washing of wrap, pj's and cot sheet - strange enough I couldn't smell anything on sleeping bag.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:31 pm

Large weedies stuffed with a large prefold, two tots bamboo boosters and an easy peasy hemp booster... Hope it lasts :?
Covered with her babylonglegs shorties as it is 24 degrees in her room!! :shock:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:49 pm

Large weedies here too, stuffed with bamboo terry, puddlepants booster and hemp insert too. I think maybe I got a bit carried away.

Covered with mummy-made crocheted skirtie. Still not got round to making a drawstring and the waist has stretched, so it will probably be round her ankles by now :shock: Might actually make it now :D

My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Heather London » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:59 pm

Wee Notions Night Notions plus Tots2Treasure shorties - she wont wear anything but these shorties at the moment!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:03 pm

Ryan is wearing his rainbow bumhugger stuffed with a bamboo terry and two easy peasy hemp boosters, covered with longies. Katie is wearing her Babeco Bootylicious Bamboo stuffed with two bamboo boosters with a couche cover. Am debating whether to buy weedies for them to try as we don't really have enough night nappies, especially now Katie is getting bigger.

Louise

My avatar
raffertygrey
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby raffertygrey » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:20 pm

A pink Minki Huggle, has a good thick booster in it, added a Babeco bamboo massive night booster. She has her gorgeous Tutti Frutti / Pixie Knits crochet longies over the top.

My avatar
buzzybee21
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby buzzybee21 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:50 pm

We have a clwt-twt with scooby doo (or should that be scwby dw?) on the outside - I think that makes it a unigrw??? Anyway, a tots booster and a nature babies wrap

I need to look up a couple of those interesting night nappies! I like my scoobys in the day time!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re:

Postby babyroo » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:41 pm

babyroo wrote:Large weedies here too, stuffed with bamboo terry, puddlepants booster and hemp insert too. I think maybe I got a bit carried away.

Obviously not too carried away after all :shock: When I tucked her in at 11 the nappy was soaking and I had to change. She had the same combination and that was pretty wet this morning too. Not sure where it all came from, she didn't even drink that much yesterday.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Re:

Postby nic1 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:43 pm

babyroo wrote:
babyroo wrote:Large weedies here too, stuffed with bamboo terry, puddlepants booster and hemp insert too. I think maybe I got a bit carried away.

Obviously not too carried away after all :shock: When I tucked her in at 11 the nappy was soaking and I had to change. She had the same combination and that was pretty wet this morning too. Not sure where it all came from, she didn't even drink that much yesterday.

WOW Ali, that is some wee'ing! :shock: :shock: :o :o

Didn't see this post last night, Evie wore one of her BB night nappies will wool longies over the top!

Return to Night Nappies