hf1

HL Bedbugs and Dreamscapes

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

HL Bedbugs and Dreamscapes

Postby babygrowbelly » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:43 am

Am I doing something wrong? Are other people boosting these nappies as they are always drenched in a morning and although a nice fit, I am thinking of selling mine :cry: (except my new new one :wink: )

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: HL BEDBUGS AND DREAMSCAPES

Postby tanya » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:47 am

Are they ones with the microfibre core, or did you ask for that to be replaced with organic cotton or bamboo?

If they are just MF, then yes, they probably would need boosting. We could never get those ones to work for us and they were absolutely saturated by morning.

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:49 am

i bought them preloved so i wouldnt have a clue :-? i bought the wnnn from you didn't i? now they are great :mrgreen:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:53 am

babygrowbelly wrote:i bought them preloved so i wouldnt have a clue :-? i bought the wnnn from you didn't i? now they are great :mrgreen:

Yes you did. Glad they are working well for you. TBH, they are probably just normal bedbugs as not many seem to have the cores replaced. And standard bedbugs are nowhere near as absorbant as WNNN.

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:55 am

hmmm i have just got a lovely new bedbug, would it be ok to let him wear it in day so i dont have to part with it? :oops:

i think i will sell the others then as it seems a bit daft holding onto them when it just means more and more washing for me :giggle:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:58 am

babygrowbelly wrote:hmmm i have just got a lovely new bedbug, would it be ok to let him wear it in day so i dont have to part with it? :oops:

I know of quite a few people who use bedbugs during the day, so yep, sounds like a good idea :)

Before you sell, it might be worth trying to boost them with a piece of hemp or bamboo. If the fit is really good, that is half the battle with night nappies and so a little boosting may make them work.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:03 pm

I find the M/L are useless at nights, but the toddler ones are fab - although they're larger than WNNN and probably not as absorbant. The fit is better, though, and they're lovely and squidgy.

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: HL Bedbugs and Dreamscapes

Postby shoogah01 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:12 pm

I think it would be alright to let him wear them through the day, I know others use them like that :wink:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: HL Bedbugs and Dreamscapes

Postby twinkletot » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:14 pm

They don't work for us at all. We got loads of leaks and wet patches in the morning :(

Next

Return to Night Nappies