hf1

HL Bedbugs and Dreamscapes

My avatar
jasmine b
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: HL Bedbugs and Dreamscapes

Postby jasmine b » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:15 pm

we use our bedbugs during the day as they just arent reliable for us at night but i still love them :)

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: HL Bedbugs and Dreamscapes

Postby babygrowbelly » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:20 pm

if it wasnt for the fact that i am loving my new/preloved day fitteds and wanting more of them i would but i suppose it seems daft when i know there are nappies that i love (ahem i mean suit Caleb). i will keep a couple i think and try boosting and sell the others and if the boosting doesnt work then they will have to go :cry:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: HL Bedbugs and Dreamscapes

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Like Frances said the toddler size is much better than the m/l. I boost our m/l with a Tykies doubler and a small hemp booster (small oval shape, perfect for front boosting) and with that they are ok in the morning, I hate night nappies to be anything more than damp in the morning :oops: Gracie has one Dreamscape with the organic cotton core which is better than the standard mf core ones. x

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: HL Bedbugs and Dreamscapes

Postby sophie2198 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:52 pm

I have 5 m/l bedbugs which i use in the day! They were for nights originally but now he is 2.5 they are too small for nights! :wink:

Ive always boosted them with a hemp insert and a bamboo booster - both at the front to cover the wetzone - and they always lasted ok.

Toddler bedbugs are good too , although again these are just used in the day now that i have the new style WNNN's :D

My avatar
WillowRose
Clothie
Clothie

Re: HL Bedbugs and Dreamscapes

Postby WillowRose » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:41 pm

Our m/l bedbug fits Freya REALLY well, but is soaked by morning even with heavy boosting. I went a step further last night and she wore a Goodmama Goodnight AND a Bedbug :giggle: Worked well but could have done with a booster or two. I think mine must be mf core too, wish I had got a bamboo one.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: HL Bedbugs and Dreamscapes

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:25 pm

WillowRose wrote:Our m/l bedbug fits Freya REALLY well, but is soaked by morning even with heavy boosting. I went a step further last night and she wore a Goodmama Goodnight AND a Bedbug :giggle: Worked well but could have done with a booster or two. I think mine must be mf core too, wish I had got a bamboo one.

:shock: :shock: did she ask "does my bum look big in this" :giggle:

My avatar
WillowRose
Clothie
Clothie

Re: HL Bedbugs and Dreamscapes

Postby WillowRose » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:32 pm

Kirstyh wrote:
WillowRose wrote:Our m/l bedbug fits Freya REALLY well, but is soaked by morning even with heavy boosting. I went a step further last night and she wore a Goodmama Goodnight AND a Bedbug :giggle: Worked well but could have done with a booster or two. I think mine must be mf core too, wish I had got a bamboo one.

:shock: :shock: did she ask "does my bum look big in this" :giggle:


It was actually smaller than the bedbug usually ends up with the amount of boosting we have to use! I was a bit dubious about putting two nappies on, but it seemed to work well, I am tempted to try a TB Stretchy/Bedbug combo next!! :giggle:

My avatar
daydreamer
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: HL Bedbugs and Dreamscapes

Postby daydreamer » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:24 pm

WillowRose wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:
WillowRose wrote:Our m/l bedbug fits Freya REALLY well, but is soaked by morning even with heavy boosting. I went a step further last night and she wore a Goodmama Goodnight AND a Bedbug :giggle: Worked well but could have done with a booster or two. I think mine must be mf core too, wish I had got a bamboo one.

:shock: :shock: did she ask "does my bum look big in this" :giggle:


It was actually smaller than the bedbug usually ends up with the amount of boosting we have to use! I was a bit dubious about putting two nappies on, but it seemed to work well, I am tempted to try a TB Stretchy/Bedbug combo next!! :giggle:



How on earth does she wee so much, she's so dinky!! :hug:

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: HL Bedbugs and Dreamscapes

Postby babygrowbelly » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:33 pm

i have kept a couple and put the rest up for sale :cry:

Previous

Return to Night Nappies