hf1

recomend me a NN

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: recomend me a NN

Postby Emma1977 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:33 am

LLS NN as aswell as having so many yummy colours to choose from you can also tailor the absorbency to suit your LO :D Max is a heavy wetter at night and I opted for the bamboo hemp fleece core and insert (and now you can opt for the zorb booster as well which wasn't available when I ordered mine) I think put that altoegther and you have a lot of pee-absorbing capacity :wink:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:23 am

We're using Puddlekins night nappies and I would love some more. Ems has customised ours to cope with Bella's wetting and now they are just right for us. If she drinks more before she goes to bed, I could easily slip another booster into the nappy to help, but I doubt it would need it.

We also use a Hollow Oak night nappy, boosted with a Puddlekins trifold night booster or a Harmony (French WAHM) night nappy boosted with another Puddlekins trifold night booster. In a dire emergency, I use one of our old style large Hollow Oak day nappies boosted with a Babeco night insert (which is absolutely massive), which just about works.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:47 am

i have ordered a lls day fitted so will have a look at that and maybe get a night nappy. i have a preloved puddlekins silent night on the way :)

Previous

Return to Night Nappies