hf1

OOh just ordered my first LLS night!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: OOh just ordered my first LLS night!

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:36 pm

We have a Medium on the tightest poppers, Rufus is 13lb, 60cm long & a very heavy wetter *sigh*
Loving the pocket design as it is neater & I think will be more comfy than all the separate boosters etc ... I have been adding a LL Bamboo booster, but am getting Zorb in my next one!

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:52 pm

Well updating. Sadly I ordered a large and it was too big :( Gorgeous but too big. The legs gaped on the tightest poppers and the waist was too big also.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:55 pm

:( are you going to keep it for him to grow into?

ETA could you get some more snaps added to it so it would fit?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:57 pm

JenKyleandKaitlin wrote:Well updating. Sadly I ordered a large and it was too big :( Gorgeous but too big. The legs gaped on the tightest poppers and the waist was too big also.

:( Oh no. Katie is quite skinny and weighs about 29lbs so I ordered a large trim. It fits perfectly so maybe try that size or a medium long?

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:59 pm

Martha wears a medium long because she is tall and needs the rise but skinny so needs the smaller waist. Fits perfectly!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:01 pm

Rebekahs_mum wrote:I got my 1st one yesterday :wine: Can't wait to try it after it's had a few pre-washes!

pre washes, whats that :giggle: I am too impatient for that

Gracie has one and I love it, I do add a teeny bit more hemp to it but it really isn't much and that is only becasue I have a thing about night nappies only being slightly damp on the outside in the morning :oops: I have another on the way and will def order another, the fabircs are gorgeous as well x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Louise wrote:
JenKyleandKaitlin wrote:Well updating. Sadly I ordered a large and it was too big :( Gorgeous but too big. The legs gaped on the tightest poppers and the waist was too big also.

:( Oh no. Katie is quite skinny and weighs about 29lbs so I ordered a large trim. It fits perfectly so maybe try that size or a medium long?

That's interesting and shows how different they all are, Gracie is only 26lbs and mega skinny yet the large is fine on her!

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:30 pm

I ended up selling it on as I only had this plus 2 bedbugs so needed nappies that fitted.
I think I should have got the large trim or medium long :(

Im now trying to decide between buying another LLS or getting a PK to try :giggle: Again the sizing is throwing me off! Im tempted to get a OS cos at least that way if its a bit big it can be adjusted. I do prefer SS though LOL
Argh!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:51 pm

I have just ordered a puddlekins as well :giggle: In my defence night nappies are my only nappy joy your honour x

Previous

Return to Night Nappies