hf1

Night nappies with good containment ;o)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Night nappies with good containment ;o)

Postby Louise » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:58 pm

baby_bufters wrote:I now only make long rise due to the boosters making the standard rise go shorter.

Thanks for that, am now the proud owner of 2 BB night nappies and will be buying more when I can afford it! They're great and Ryan loves them too. :D

My avatar
baby_bufters
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby baby_bufters » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:14 pm

Mummyof3 wrote:
baby_bufters wrote:I now only make long rise due to the boosters making the standard rise go shorter.

Thanks for that, am now the proud owner of 2 BB night nappies and will be buying more when I can afford it! They're great and Ryan loves them too. :D

Its only the night nappies that are long rise the other nappies are in different sections, standard rise and long rise.
( I think you have just bought a standard)

My avatar
jscobie
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby jscobie » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:36 pm

We have problems with night times too as Joshua is a really heavy wetter (though not been so bad the past few nights!!).

I have ordered a bamboo Jiants so will let you know how i get on with that. Stacey @ Jumblebums has a really heavy wetter and said she boosts with a prefold and a couple of boosters in the belt loops or a fold to fit booster (available from her site) and belt boosters.

We also sometimes use Slinki Minki pockets at night and these work really well. Prefer to use wool as opposed to PUL but if the Jiants don't work then PUL it's gonna have to be!!!

jackie x

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:32 pm

Jiants are excellent, very absorbent and lots of boosting room. Stacey is lovely too.

Previous

Return to Night Nappies