hf1

Night nappies with good containment ;o)

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Night nappies with good containment ;o)

Postby JanX » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:50 pm

Forgot before! I have a bamboo Kiwi Quick Flip and so far has been soooo very absorbant! If you got the large they are quite big so you'd be able to get some stuffing in there too!

jan x

My avatar
LadyMoonlight
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby LadyMoonlight » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:26 pm

Thanks for the ideas.

Suzanne, as the outside of the Bumhugger is hemp it doesn't take a nippa well. The idea is good though :)

I am going to look at my night nappy options I think. It's looking like we'll replace all the nappies that we've got with something else. DH has said I can!! :wink:

It's a shame as I think the Bumhuggers are fab nappies.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:05 pm

I've never tried them myself but Jiants are supposed to be good for heavy wetters because they have a belt outside the nappy that you can put the extra stuffing in. I am going to give one a try as my son has very skinny legs and I cannot add enough boosting inside the nappy without it gaping at the legs on most of his night nappies. I have also bought a lovely babybufters recently and haven't needed to add any extra stuffing to that so it is a great fit. I wanted to buy another one tonight but there are only long rise ones available at the moment. :cry:
HTH
Louise

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:08 pm

Hannah only does long rise for the night ones hun.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:13 pm

OOh didn't realise the one I've got is a long rise, off to buy another one now then, thanks!! :lol: :lol:
Louise

My avatar
trogette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby trogette » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:37 pm

just wondered if you'd thought of 'lifting' them? both dd3 and 4 have been dry at night much sooner than daytime because they weren't used to weeing in the more-aware points of their sleep cycles.

My avatar
baby_bufters
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby baby_bufters » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:44 am

Mummyof3 wrote:OOh didn't realise the one I've got is a long rise, off to buy another one now then, thanks!! :lol: :lol:
Louise

I now only make long rise due to the boosters making the standard rise go shorter.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:25 pm

baby_bufters wrote:I now only make long rise due to the boosters making the standard rise go shorter.

Ah - that explains why the one we bought wasn't long enough in the rise for Isabelle... :(

My avatar
baby_bufters
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby baby_bufters » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:46 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
baby_bufters wrote:I now only make long rise due to the boosters making the standard rise go shorter.

Ah - that explains why the one we bought wasn't long enough in the rise for Isabelle... :(

Yours wasnt a night nappy but was a long rise. Isabelle must need an extra long rise :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies