hf1

Luscious Little Somethings V Puddlekins night nappy

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: LLS NN V PK NN?

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:06 am

Oo that sounds great. If there's a L/XL about I'd love to test it for the fit as well as absorbancy (If that's ok :oops: )

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:09 am

The problem with the XL is it's not a template, it's pretty much cut to specific measurements provided. Hmm. I know Shadow has one already that's why I added XL in as an option. I didn't see a lot of point in charging anymore than a large as it's not very fair on the customer in question I didn't think for all the difference in fabric it takes up.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:15 am

PM'd you Beth.

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:30 am

What would be quite cool as well is if we could have a photo of the nappies' travels, so all the bums they have been on. :giggle: :D Like a nappy travelogue. :hohoho: The stranger the picture the better. :hohoho: :giggle:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:31 am

A tester is a great idea! Pass the nappy parcel :giggle:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:01 pm

Oooh i'd like to try one but think nathan's about the same size as kieren so might ask for it to be passed on.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:03 pm

lazylexis wrote:Oooh i'd like to try one but think nathan's about the same size as kieren so might ask for it to be passed on.

I have asked for a large...let me know and I will make a note to pass it straight to you if thats ok with beth :wink:

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:05 pm

So long as I get a bit of brief feedback and a photos that would be fantastic. I'll make a sign up list or something once the nappy club has been finalised.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:07 pm

beffys wrote:What would be quite cool as well is if we could have a photo of the nappies' travels, so all the bums they have been on. :giggle: :D Like a nappy travelogue. :hohoho: The stranger the picture the better. :hohoho: :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: It could be like the Travelling Ted katie brings home from school with a book of his journeys

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies