hf1

Luscious Little Somethings V Puddlekins night nappy

My avatar
helenNt
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: LLS NN V PK NN?

Postby helenNt » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:47 pm

I would love to try the large at some point as we are struggling with night nappies at the moment as ds seems to be a very heavy wetter.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:48 pm

babyroo wrote:
beffys wrote:
charlibunny wrote::hohoho: Is there a medium tester swap nappy being done? If so can i be on the list for it to be passed on to? :giggle:

We have teddy travels, you have to write in his notebook. You could send a feedback notebook with Nappy travels :hohoho:

:giggle: That's quite a nice little idea for me to play with, including a little notebook. I think you deserve a medium just for that. Go and fill a cart up with a nappy and PM me the details. :)

aherm I said it first ;)

babyroo wrote:
beffys wrote:What would be quite cool as well is if we could have a photo of the nappies' travels, so all the bums they have been on. :giggle: :D Like a nappy travelogue. :hohoho: The stranger the picture the better. :hohoho: :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: It could be like the Travelling Ted katie brings home from school with a book of his journeys

Oh gosh Sorry Ali :oops: :oops: *goes and hides in a corner*

Haha Beth i was just being daft but if you want to use it feel free :hohoho: Im famous wooohooo

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:49 pm

babyroo wrote:aherm I said it first ;)

Do you want a nappy too Ali? :hohoho: :giggle: I think your idea was just expanded upon. That's the great thing about good ideas. :) Thank you both though. I absolutely love when people take a budding idea and take it somewhere else entirely. :hug: Enthusiasm is contagious.

flutterby wrote:Could we try the medium after Charlie?? though is it like the UDNNs cause the medium we have is huge on Summer, and doesn't fit too well?

Do you want to try a medium trim Hanna? Maybe give measurements, just to cross check as well. Summer is a slight little thing. The design and shape is a bit different, trimmer I think than the original UDNN. Would you try a day one and you could get the normal medium night after to compare?

If someone wants to try a small. I could quite easily have 2 of each in circulation with a day and a night. It would be good to have some day nappies out there too.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:54 pm

beffys wrote:

Do you want a nappy too Ali? :hohoho: :giggle: I think your idea was just expanded upon. That's the great thing about good ideas. :) Thank you both though. I absolutely love when people take a budding idea and take it somewhere else entirely. :hug: Enthusiasm is contagious.

flutterby wrote:Could we try the medium after Charlie?? though is it like the UDNNs cause the medium we have is huge on Summer, and doesn't fit too well?

Do you want to try a medium trim Hanna? Maybe give measurements, just to cross check as well. Summer is a slight little thing. The design and shape is a bit different, trimmer I think than the original UDNN. Would you try a day one and you could get the normal medium night after to compare?

If someone wants to try a small. I could quite easily have 2 of each in circulation with a day and a night. It would be good to have some day nappies out there too.

Sophie is smalleror same sizeish than summer i think?
We had a medium UDNN in soy and it fitted on the tightest leg snaps but still had leg gape. We had a medium trim pocket and the fit was good BUT not much growing or stuffing room. HTH?
Had a M/L applix UDNN and it was fab at the waist/rise but the leg gape was HOOOOGE!

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:58 pm

Maybe we will make it a medium trim then and you can have it next then Hanna. I'll maybe just put a standard medium day out as well. There are some instock already I could use. I'll set it up this month as an actual thing so you can go to a page and request to borrow one there. It'll be towards end of month probably, as Amber is away next week. I like the idea of a having a few out in circulation in each size.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:05 pm

charlibunny wrote:
beffys wrote:

Sophie is smalleror same sizeish than summer i think?
We had a medium UDNN in soy and it fitted on the tightest leg snaps but still had leg gape. We had a medium trim pocket and the fit was good BUT not much growing or stuffing room. HTH?
Had a M/L applix UDNN and it was fab at the waist/rise but the leg gape was HOOOOGE!

Dunno how big Sophie is now, but they have always been similarly sized, so I imagine they still are! That sounds like the same problem we had, the UDNN was had was M and if the rise wasn't sooo huge it may have been ok, because that would have solved the leg gape.

The medium trim UDSS we have is getting snug, but that's a pocket so could be totally different, I say snug, it fits, but I can't stuff it enough to last! so basically sounds the same!

Beth assuming they are cut similarly we are happy to try a day nappy instead, we are having nightmares with night nappies, the only ones I really like a the old poofy WNNNs which we obviously can't get anymore! Have actually been using sposies as we only have the 2 nappies that fit her for nights! So basically, we need to know if the night nappies will fit, but she's not a huge wetter at night (I think we may be getting close to PTing :cry: ), so 1 the day nappy may be all she needs, and 2 even if isn't if it means the night nappy will fit then that helps!

I can let you know measurements, though I think they are around 16" waist 16" rise 11" thigh

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:05 pm

Ooops crossed posts, I'm happy whatever :D

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:09 pm

Hanna, sounds daft but have you ever made a Small Flutterby fluff night nappy and tried it on Summer?? My medium is AMAZING! It's a bit big but i have to boost with a Puddlekins super thick booster Ems made for me.
I think Summer and Sophie are pretty much the same size, Soph is 18lbs at 19 months now and in 9-12 months clothing. Her medium FF's (day) fit on the tightest snaps as do our D&F's! The Medium new style WNNN fit amazingly but no matter how much i boost, they wont last :(

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 pm

Hanna, thanks. That's really interesting and useful. The cut and shape is fairly different to the UD ones. The first LLS UD night nappy I have is pretty big and the redesigned LLS nappy is much trimmer in comparison, even the heavy wetter one, is trim but pretty solid packed with so much absorbency. I have a large patchwork day nappy as well that were aren't really using as Ella doesn't use fitted at nursery and then doesn't really wear a nappy in the house now. I may send that one out travelling. I'll discuss it with Amber first though when she gets back to me. Any feedback is good feedback though (even the bad) as it's how you make things better and understand why something might work or not.

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies