hf1

Luscious Little Somethings V Puddlekins night nappy

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: LLS NN V PK NN?

Postby beffys » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:08 pm

I know I'm trying to think of a good name for it. All the places a nappy has been to, where it ends up, the bums it has graced and the tales it has to tell. :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:09 pm

:hohoho: Is there a medium tester swap nappy being done? If so can i be on the list for it to be passed on to? :giggle:

We have teddy travels, you have to write in his notebook. You could send a feedback notebook with Nappy travels :hohoho:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:09 pm

beffys wrote:I know I'm trying to think of a good name for it. All the places a nappy has been to, where it ends up, the bums it has graced and the tales it has to tell. :giggle:

Call it the flyway fluff :lol:

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:14 pm

charlibunny wrote::hohoho: Is there a medium tester swap nappy being done? If so can i be on the list for it to be passed on to? :giggle:

We have teddy travels, you have to write in his notebook. You could send a feedback notebook with Nappy travels :hohoho:

:giggle: That's quite a nice little idea for me to play with, including a little notebook. I think you deserve a medium just for that. Go and fill a cart up with a nappy and PM me the details. :)

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:23 pm

beffys wrote:
charlibunny wrote::hohoho: Is there a medium tester swap nappy being done? If so can i be on the list for it to be passed on to? :giggle:

:giggle: That's quite a nice little idea for me to play with, including a little notebook. I think you deserve a medium just for that. Go and fill a cart up with a nappy and PM me the details. :)

:shock: :shock: :shock: wow you sure? You know this will make me want to buy about 20 LLS to compensate when i pass it on :hohoho: :hohoho:

A cool Idea would be a little "how to care for me" page with instrusctions of postage (recorded only probably) and if your feeling poetic.... :giggle:

A little nappy for us all to share
No little bum at night will ever go bare
Off to sleep full of hope's...
See how this little nappy copes
Sweet dreams babies, off to sleep
Pass on the nappy for it is not to keep
:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: Anyone would think i had been on the --> :wine: :oops:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:27 pm

I would love to have a go of the large sample at some point Beth, we had to buy a pack of dispos last night for nights :(

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:33 pm

charlibunny wrote:
beffys wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: wow you sure? You know this will make me want to buy about 20 LLS to compensate when i pass it on :hohoho: :hohoho:

A cool Idea would be a little "how to care for me" page with instrusctions of postage (recorded only probably) and if your feeling poetic.... :giggle:

A little nappy for us all to share
No little bum at night will ever go bare
Off to sleep full of hope's...
See how this little nappy copes
Sweet dreams babies, off to sleep
Pass on the nappy for it is not to keep
:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: Anyone would think i had been on the --> :wine: :oops:

That's fantastic!!!! :shock: :D Can I include it in little accompanying booklet or card and I'll credit you? Pm me with what you'd like and your address to send to.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:40 pm

beffys wrote:

aherm I said it first ;)

babyroo wrote:
beffys wrote:What would be quite cool as well is if we could have a photo of the nappies' travels, so all the bums they have been on. :giggle: :D Like a nappy travelogue. :hohoho: The stranger the picture the better. :hohoho: :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: It could be like the Travelling Ted katie brings home from school with a book of his journeys

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:43 pm

Could we try the medium after Charlie?? though is it like the UDNNs cause the medium we have is huge on Summer, and doesn't fit too well?

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies