My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: LLS NN V PK NN?

Postby babyroo » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:20 pm

beffys wrote:
babyroo wrote:aherm I said it first ;)

Do you want a nappy too Ali? :hohoho: :giggle: I think your idea was just expanded upon. That's the great thing about good ideas. :) Thank you both though. I absolutely love when people take a budding idea and take it somewhere else entirely. :hug: Enthusiasm is contagious.

:hohoho: :hohoho: I don't think you do one big enough for me :giggle: And I don't need one before anyone else says it!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:21 pm

charlibunny wrote:Hanna, sounds daft but have you ever made a Small Flutterby fluff night nappy and tried it on Summer?? My medium is AMAZING! It's a bit big but i have to boost with a Puddlekins super thick booster Ems made for me.
I think Summer and Sophie are pretty much the same size, Soph is 18lbs at 19 months now and in 9-12 months clothing. Her medium FF's (day) fit on the tightest snaps as do our D&F's! The Medium new style WNNN fit amazingly but no matter how much i boost, they wont last :(

I think Summer is about 20lb, (maybe less as I'm sure she lost weight when she was ill a couple of weeks ago) she's a really awkward shape like her dad, has a loooong body and tiny legs, as in 12-18 (even some 18-24) tops, but 6-9 trousers :D

She doesn't have any FFs :oops: :oops: :oops: I like pocket fitted night nappies, but I am going to have to have a go at making her something I think! I've never made a small FFN as I wasn't sure it would be absorbent enough if I made it smaller IYKWIM I might have to trace round an old WNNN (hope Suzanne and Margret don't mind :giggle: ) the mediums fit her beautifully, I get leg gape with the new WNNNs, TBH I've got about 100 nappies that need selling, but I can't bare to part, with because they don't fit :cry:

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:26 pm

babyroo wrote:
beffys wrote:
babyroo wrote:aherm I said it first ;)

Do you want a nappy too Ali? :hohoho: :giggle: I think your idea was just expanded upon. That's the great thing about good ideas. :) Thank you both though. I absolutely love when people take a budding idea and take it somewhere else entirely. :hug: Enthusiasm is contagious.

:hohoho: :hohoho: I don't think you do one big enough for me :giggle: And I don't need one before anyone else says it!

:giggle:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Can I please be put on the list to try the medium trim night nappy? We have huge problems with night nappy fit on Amelie. They are just too bulky for her & she gets so uncomfortable & makes me change her.

Is there anything specific I have to do or will it just be passed on?

Thanks

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:14 pm

I'll set something up on my site where people can sign up for it. Once the nappies are made I might get them sent to me first or I might send Amber a little booklet that can be sent alongside. I was going to get a few different sizes and specs made up.

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:18 pm

megansmummy wrote:
lazylexis wrote:Oooh i'd like to try one but think nathan's about the same size as kieren so might ask for it to be passed on.

I have asked for a large...let me know and I will make a note to pass it straight to you if thats ok with beth :wink:

Yes please!thanks.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Beth, would it be better to make the night nappy we're testing a Large Trim? I could then try that one and the one Tory is getting made and see which is better? I'm pretty sure the Large Trim would be a better fit on her as she's so skinny, but tall with a relatively short rise!

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:48 pm

Yes that sounds much better Tanya. :) I think I'm going to have a large, medium and small night made in medium and trim and then some day nappies to circulate too. :)

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:22 pm

:idea: Can I go on the list to try a large daytime one not sure whether T would need a trim one or not tbh he is quite slim at the moment. We have never tried any of your nappies so guess it would make sense to find out what works before the nappy club gets up and running!

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies