hf1

Night Nappy recommendations please!

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Night Nappy recommendations please!

Postby juboo752 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:13 pm

I'm in desperate need of some more Night nappies, for the second night this week i have come to put Lottie to bed and have had to use a make shift night nappy and it drives me mad :x . I like to have specific day and night nappies, i dont like mixing the two :giggle: Tnoight she is in a scraggy old bamboo MEOS with snap in booster plus 2 Easy Peasy Hemp booster and 2 Pocket Bots bamboo terry boosters :roll:

I've got 6 Wee Notion New Style Night nappy's which i love but fancy trying something different plus she is starting to soak through these although not a huge problem because her woollies are still drying the morning :D Anyway i'm looking for fitted night nappies and they must have hidden snaps, not keen on night nappies with pockets but willing to try if they work! And i dont like having to add extra boosters, i prefer to have them altogether iyswim :oops:

So what nappies would you recommend and why, what you like about ect :mrgreen:

Thanks

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Night Nappy recommendations please!

Postby emmalala » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:14 pm

I love bedugs, no snaps at all, just lay in boosters

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:16 pm

LLS Fabulous nappies and they are a pocket fitted so you can make them as absorbant as you need :wink:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:18 pm

I love bedbugs as they're so soft and squidgy, we get a better fit than any other night nappies so use them most nights BUT they're probably not as absorbant as WNNN so might not be able to cope with heavy wetting.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:21 pm

whats hidden snaps ? :oops:

We are liking puddlekins and holdens landing at the mo. Were using wnnn (prefer old style to new though) but she was piddled through them :roll: I really want a LLS night nappy :twisted:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Puddlekins Silent Nights and Flutterby Fluff are our current favourites. Ems can customise the absorbency of Puddlekins too if you're having problems getting other NNs to last.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:24 pm

littlesez wrote:whats hidden snaps ? :oops:

What it says on the tin. :wink: With some nappies the snaps are exposed and can be seen on the inside of the nappy so will touch babies' skin. Most nappies have hidden snaps I think, only 2 I can think of atm that don't are Goodmamas and Guerilla Fluff.

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:27 pm

I have a WCNN that I love. Its bulky but has coped well with Max's night-time power pees. Also love LLS and WNNN. Puddlekins is next in line to try :D

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Louise wrote:Puddlekins Silent Nights and Flutterby Fluff are our current favourites. Ems can customise the absorbency of Puddlekins too if you're having problems getting other NNs to last.

I wish Hanna was still making them, i love her day nappies. Do Puddlekins have hidden snaps now, might have to try one, are they a pocket fitted or a normal?

I love Bedbug's so soft and squishy but they drove me mad because i had to put extra boosters in so sort of gave up on them in the end :( :oops:

Emma1977 wrote:I have a WCNN that I love. Its bulky but has coped well with Max's night-time power pees. Also love LLS and WNNN. Puddlekins is next in line to try :D

Ok i'm probably being stupid but what's a WCNN :oops:

Next

Return to Night Nappies