hf1

Night Nappy recommendations please!

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Night Nappy recommendations please!

Postby juboo752 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:58 pm

twinkletot wrote:LLS Fabulous nappies and they are a pocket fitted so you can make them as absorbant as you need :wink:

Do you stuff these like the old UDNN and WNNN?

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:01 pm

juboo752 wrote:
twinkletot wrote:LLS Fabulous nappies and they are a pocket fitted so you can make them as absorbant as you need :wink:

Do you stuff these like the old UDNN and WNNN?

Yes you do, I knwo you aren't really looking for a pocket fitted but they really are fab for us. The only NN we will use

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:02 pm

WCNN are wildchild night nappies, Gracie has 3 and I love them although one of them seems to be bigger so I am sending it of to get extra snaps, that reminds me, must send it off :giggle:

Beths LLS night nappies are lovely

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:07 pm

Ok so LLS are pockets fitteds, do they have a stay dry layer as the pocket bit and is there enough room to get your hand in, i know its an odd question but i dont like struggling to get inserts in :giggle:

Are WCNN normal fitteds or pocket ones and do you need to add any extra boosting to them or are they ok as they are?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:11 pm

LLS have loads of room for stuffing, they have no PUL in them (not sure thats what you meant though)

WC are normal fitteds, the dreamy plus comes with 4 snap in inserts so you can customise absorbancy, Gracie has gone to bed tonight in one with out a soaker or longies over the top, just her pj bottoms as they are never damp on the outside :D
I can easlily send you one to try if you like :D

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:19 pm

Wow :shock: They must be good if she's just got pj's on over the top, that would be lovely thank you, let me know what i owe for postage :hug: Are they fairly easy to get hold off?

With LLS is there plenty of room to get your whole hand in to get the inserts in to lay flat iyswim :giggle:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:30 pm

juboo752 wrote:Wow :shock: They must be good if she's just got pj's on over the top, that would be lovely thank you, let me know what i owe for postage :hug: Are they fairly easy to get hold off?

With LLS is there plenty of room to get your whole hand in to get the inserts in to lay flat iyswim :giggle:

Jabula's new stock is on it's way as we speak!!! So you've asked about them just in time! I take a booster out of Martha's as she doesn't need it but it's still dry on the outside in the morning.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:33 pm

Julie, I have hoooooge hands and have no problems with the LLS ones.
Will open you parcel and pop one in for you with the itti, tis in the wash but will be dry for posting on Monday. Don't worry about postage, just knock a £ of my next order :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:38 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:
juboo752 wrote:Wow :shock: They must be good if she's just got pj's on over the top, that would be lovely thank you, let me know what i owe for postage :hug: Are they fairly easy to get hold off?

Jabula's new stock is on it's way as we speak!!! So you've asked about them just in time! I take a booster out of Martha's as she doesn't need it but it's still dry on the outside in the morning.

Wow :shock: I'm impressed already, i think i may need one, are they hideously expensive :oops: :giggle:

Kirstyh wrote:Julie, I have hoooooge hands and have no problems with the LLS ones.
Will open you parcel and pop one in for you with the itti, tis in the wash but will be dry for posting on Monday. Don't worry about postage, just knock a £ of my next order :wink: :giggle:

Thats good to know, i hate struggling to get inserts in pockets and no probs i'll do that on your next order :wink: :giggle: Thank you :hug:

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies